Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to purchase an Element and I am trying to see what others have either paid or have been quoted recently. We are interested in the AWD EX in Green, Black, or Orange.

We live in Phoenix but would be willing to drive to anywhere in the 4 corners region for the best deal.

I have heard back from the following placec:
Arrowhead Honda - Sell slightly below MSRP with no dealer add-on's)
Earnhardt's - Claim they will sell at invoice but I know they like to add things like paint protection, blah, blah. When I get a firm quote I will post it.)

Any info is appreciated. This is a great resource!

- Chris

·
Registered
5 Posts
Special pricing to all members of this forum looking for an element. All sales are conducted by managers, with no hidden fees or extra charges.

500 Under MSRP, including tint, door guards, accent stripes, tire pressure monitors, and keyless entry.

Austin Kunz
Showcase Honda
Fleet/Internet Manager
602-604-6522
800-541-8810 ext 7311
[email protected]

·
Registered
11 Posts
We bought a 4WD DX at Right Honda in North Scottsdale. Our sales guy, Adam Pieper, was pretty good. But otherwise, our experience was not great there. As of Tuesday, they had 3 E left. Scottsdale does have lower sales tax, 7.7%, as opposed to 8.1% in Phoenix.

Carrie

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As written in another post I purchased one from Earnhardts at invoice with no dealer add-ons from the Fleet department. I was happy with the experience and have bought 3 other cars from them. I purchase a Civic from Showcase 3 years ago and it was an extremely painful process. I would not shop there again. Too many hidden charges, paint protection, etc that I had to fight hard to get removed. Name your price and shop all the valley dealers. All will try to screw you on your trade-in so stick to your guns.

- CK

·
Registered
4 Posts
As a honda owner for 20+ years, the air units in hondas are very weak, especially living here in Phoenix. My 97 Accord cannot even keep up with 105+ degree days. Of course, it is green which does not help, but the AC unit is just not strong enough.

How is the Element's AC unit in Phoenix or similar areas? I would like to know before I make the plunge.

Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
As a honda owner for 20+ years, the air units in hondas are very weak, especially living here in Phoenix. My 97 Accord cannot even keep up with 105+ degree days. Of course, it is green which does not help, but the AC unit is just not strong enough.

How is the Element's AC unit in Phoenix or similar areas? I would like to know before I make the plunge.

Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts

Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Good air conditioning was one of my criteria in a new car. My old car didn't want to accelerate with the air on.

It's only been 103 so far, but the air is great. My husband commented on how cool it is, and I haven't had any acceleration problems. Mine had tinted windows when I bought it, and I think that makes a difference.

Good luck!

Carrie

DX 4WD Blue

·
Registered
3 Posts
[quote:b2da7b8ff0="akunz"]Special pricing to all members of this forum looking for an element. All sales are conducted by managers, with no hidden fees or extra charges.

500 Under MSRP, including tint, door guards, accent stripes, tire pressure monitors, and keyless entry.

Austin Kunz
Showcase Honda
Fleet/Internet Manager
602-604-6522
800-541-8810 ext 7311
[email protected][/quote:b2da7b8ff0]

akunz, how much should I expect to pay (good deal) on a 4wdManual Element EX??

thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Don't have exact pricing yet on the 5spd model. $1000 over invoice on every element for forum members.

Thanks,
Austin Kunz
Fleet/Internet Manager
Showcase Honda
602-604-6522
800-541-8810 ext 7311
[email protected]

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have found that the Element A/C is just right. South Florida is not as hot as the Valley of the Sun, but it is verrrry Humid. I think its been to the low 90s so far, but we're expecting a hot summer. Lots of condensation (water for you Phoenix people) under the Element, but the A/C blows like the North Pole (used car salesman phrase)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
[quote:b23e06a23c="akunz"]Don't have exact pricing yet on the 5spd model. $1000 over invoice on every element for forum members.

Thanks,
Austin Kunz
Fleet/Internet Manager
Showcase Honda
[/quote:b23e06a23c]

I hate to burst your bubble but Earnhardt's will sell them at invoice. Why don't you try to match this or beat it.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
[quote:762fdbcf9a="Rael"]As a honda owner for 20+ years, the air units in hondas are very weak, especially living here in Phoenix. My 97 Accord cannot even keep up with 105+ degree days. Of course, it is green which does not help, but the AC unit is just not strong enough.

Thanks[/quote:762fdbcf9a]

I traded in a 2001 Honda Civic. You could feel the power go down when the AC was on. The AC in the Element is really good and you just don't feel the power reduction near as much. I would test drive one for yourself and see. At least a car on the lot will be nice and hot.

- CK

1 - 13 of 13 Posts