Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ideally, I am looking for an Element in the GTA that has been well looked after and definitely not abused (see dealer maintained at recommended intervals, including available service history) with the following characteristics:

Year: 2005 or newer
Model: Honda Element EX (AWD + Sunroof etc.)
Transmission: 5 speed manual
Kilometers: Less than 100,000 km (obviously fewer the better)
Colour: Prefer grey, orange, green, tan, and black models. Not a huge fan of red, silver or blue. This is not a determining factor however. Quality and price of course are much higher on my list of priorities.

Depending on how closely the vehicle meets the aforementioned criteria, I would be willing to spend between $12,000 and $15,000.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry bout the errant post

This should've been posted in the Central Canada region...as I am located in the general Toronto area.

·
Registered
34 Posts
It might take a while so I'm here to wish you good luck.

I was looking for essentially the same thing as you and stick shifts are extremely difficult to find in the EX. I was searching pretty much all of North America and the few that I found were farther away than I was willing to travel for the price. I don't recall there being much discrepancy between the prices here and in your neck of the woods so I suspect you're going to be waiting quite a while to find one in that price range. I'd be interested to know when you prove me wrong though!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Finally got one!

Thanks for the advice Sophia. I just wanted to close the loop on this thread by stating that I am finally a proud E owner! I ended up with a 2005 4WD EX 5 SPD in Magnesium Metallic originally from the US through a Canadian dealer in the Toronto area. Only 35,000 miles (55 K) for under $16 K! Turns out patience is a virtue after all. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts