Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to buy an E in ga if anybody sees any deals or knows of one around let me send me a pm. I have a budget of around 10000.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Glad to see you're in the market for one. I've never seen one for 10K though. They hold their value very well. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
2007 Element EX TRP
2,527 Posts
I've seen them up HERE for less than 10K, so, in GA, should not be an issue:roll::razz:

Like many before you, patience is what brings the E home. I bought mine new, and still drove 600 miles RT to get the one I wanted (with the manual). Keep and open mind about what you want (colors and DX/LX/EX) and you should find something soon within a (relatively) short drive..... :shock::)

Good Luck in your search and post pix when you get hEr home!! :food004:

·
Registered
816 Posts
I've seen them up HERE for less than 10K, so, in GA, should not be an issue:roll::razz:

Like many before you, patience is what brings the E home. I bought mine new, and still drove 600 miles RT to get the one I wanted (with the manual). Keep and open mind about what you want (colors and DX/LX/EX) and you should find something soon within a (relatively) short drive..... :shock::)

Good Luck in your search and post pix when you get hEr home!! :food004:
i agree 100% patience,,,i took me 4 weeks to find my used e,,,and you will find it,,,i also found mine 3 hrs each way from my house,,but it was worth the aggivation of searching cause i found one..and love it,,good luck

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yes, patience is key Grasshopper....

I am guessing you are all over AutoTrader and Craigslist. Widen your search over as large a geographical area as possible. Don't forget in GA your dollar goes further if you purchase from a private individual since you won't have to pay sales tax but keep in mind the title must be in individual's name (as opposed to in a company name).

Good luck and keep us posted.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I agree fully with the patience thing too. I was in a hurry to buy mine. It was November 07' and the only dealer I found with 07' left had only 2. I had my heart set on a SC but I wish I would have got one of the 4 wheel drive ones.

I like the SC but don't like the gray color. I also told a friend I would be at his house shortly to go somewhere and that hasted my decision too. I did, however, get $5K off after an hour of haggaling and walking out twice.

Take your time and you'll find what you are looking for.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
stll looking

I am still on the hunt for an E. I went and looked at 2 the other day, both at dealers. I looked at one I knew they were asking to much, 10999 for an 03 w/99k milies. I got there it was a piece of junk, whoever had it first destroyed it, the oil was dark trans fluid was dark, tires were miss matched and bald, cig burns missing pieces and just dirty. I went and looked at one at honda carland, an 05 w/73k miles, they were asking $13999 for it, when I got there it looked good from the outside, on the inside the previous owner installed small speakers in the doors and the stock speaker covers were broken off and hanging, the brakes were squeaking and chirping, the tires were humming the whole time so loud that you can't even hear people talking in the cab. there were wood screws in the hatch for some reason, every time I pointed something out the sales guy would ignore me and point and something else or change the subject. And the E had been in and accident, I offered them 10k for it cause that's what I felt it was worth, cause there is so much work that it needed; brakes, tires, interior work, etc. So not the best car shopping day. I went and test drove some other suvs while I was out. I am trying to be patient but it's killing me. I am going on vacation in a couple weeks and need my new E to get me there.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I finally got one. I got an 03 EX in satin silver w/89000 miles, had to drive 3hrs away to get her. She was awesome driving all the way home.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Congrats!!!

Congratulations and very nice! Where did you end up getting it from? How do you like it so far? Any issues? Any modifications?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts