Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I've been considering buying an element for quite some time now. I recently got a great dane puppy and lets just say that at 130lbs and 9 months he's not exactly a small dog :roll: I just sold my car a few days ago and so I'm looking to buy an element within the next few months. I really like the 2006 ex-p model so I think that's what I'm going to get. I've looked at a few 2003 elements but I really like the painted body panels. I just can't seem to find a 2006 element with low miles that fits my price range (I have about 10K to spend). So I'm left with the choice of a 2003 element ex awd---> asking price $11995 with 42,000 miles or a 2006 ex-p with 100,000+ miles for about the same price. Maintenance is a major concern for me as I don't want to buy a car and then have to throw a ton of money at it for maintenance...So the question looms....buy the low mileage 2003 + buy the primered pannels and have them painted.... or buy the ex-p with higher mileage....My inability to decide is forcing me to seek other's opinions and wait to make the right choice. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts