Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
my 2003 Element was t-boned Friday the 13th. Just found out today they are totaling the car. I was the second owner, only had 104k miles on it. 馃槙
Now I need another ASAP!
Looking for a later 2009-2011, awd, low mileage car.

Anyone know of one for sale, cash?

Registered
my 2003 Element was t-boned Friday the 13th. Just found out today they are totaling the car. I was the second owner, only had 104k miles on it. 馃槙
Now I need another ASAP!

There are a couple on CarGurus.com with less than 100k mileage - looks like they are from up north though.

If you are prepared to travel, this can easily be found if you are patient and continually keep checking the used car sites.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
At over $50 a day for rental, don鈥檛 want an extended search.
Trying to find something within 1500 miles?

Registered
Still looking? I'm in search of a buyer.St Louis, MO.

2009 Honda Element EX 4WD. 117xxx miles. Newly detailed inside and out.

Post here if interested.

Registered
Now I need another ASAP!

Wow, same thing just happened to my 2007 Element this week in Santa Cruz, got smacked in the right-rear, hard to believe they totaled it! I too was second owner, only 98k. :eek:< Also looking for replacement ASAP.

Also looking for low mileage, AWD, MT

Registered
Wow, same thing just happened to my 2007 Element this week in Santa Cruz, got smacked in the right-rear, hard to believe they totaled it! I too was second owner, only 98k. :eek:< Also looking for replacement ASAP.

Also looking for low mileage, AWD, MT
Here's one near you. It's not AWD or MT, but you're not likely to find mileage much lower than 19K! : - )

1 - 6 of 6 Posts