Honda Element Owners Club banner

Looking to replace some interior plastic

2K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  nuck 
#1 ·
Hey all. I'm selling my E soon and want to replace some interior panels, especially the one pictured. It's the blue panel just above the glove box door and below the shelf, kind of in the middle of the photo - I don't have a way to put an arrow on it. Where on earth would I find this? I drove my mom to a potluck and her giant salad bowl scratched that piece. (Oh well.) Also, I scratched most of the tailgate paneling with my tools.

Ideas?

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
you might get lucky and see if an e owner on here has one laying around but then again you might be bettr just selling it as is. below is the removal pic, "b" is 2 screws that need to be removed then the rest is pop clips.

Attachments

#6 ·
What is this part of the dash called?

And how hard is it to remove it? Is there a "how to" link? I might replace this with a matching Honda piece or I might do the similar dash pieces if the swap is simple. Most of the aftermarket choices seem to be for the entire dash. Does anyone sell just the individual bits? thanks for any responses.

Attachments

#7 ·
if your worried about that scratch, have you tried to buff it down at all? Ive had to use a torch to heat up plastic for repair when ape grip/electrics have damaged vehicle interior panels on film shoots. Its not a perfect repair but unless you know its there, noboby noticed.

Ive also had luck with removing the appearance of scratches with a mr clean magic eraser pad.

#8 ·
That piece is fairly inexpensive. Look at Majestic Honda online or dealer. Should only be about $25 I think.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.