Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
'05 EX AWD AT
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon fellow Element owners. I'm posing a question to see what I should do. I'm the original owner of a 2005 EX AWD Element and am looking to sell because I just don't drive anymore. I invested in BC Coilovers a little over six months ago just because I was tired of replacing shitty struts all the time. Would potential buyers welcome having the better suspension product while having a stiffer ride or should I buy some factory struts and sell it that way? For what it's worth...I've been a Honda employee for 22 years. Thanks for all your help everyone.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Good afternoon fellow Element owners. I'm posing a question to see what I should do. I'm the original owner of a 2005 EX AWD Element and am looking to sell because I just don't drive anymore. I invested in BC Coilovers a little over six months ago just because I was tired of replacing shitty struts all the time. Would potential buyers welcome having the better suspension product while having a stiffer ride or should I buy some factory struts and sell it that way? For what it's worth...I've been a Honda employee for 22 years. Thanks for all your help everyone.
IMHO- It all depends on the condition of the vehicle in general. If it is in average shape or fair, I might pull the coilovers off and sell them separately, (depending on what they cost and could sell used for). If the vehicle is in outstanding or well above average condition, and will command a premium sale price, then I might leave them on. Also, have to weigh the factor of buying and replacing the coilovers with new struts, and is it worth your time/money/effort?

·
Registered
2008 LX FWD AT
2,886 Posts
Post the whole vehicle here and offer the (potential) buyer the option? Although I'm still running (original OEM?) struts at 235K - I'm accumulating parts to redo the suspension - I'd be interested in the BCs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts