Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently saw 2fast 2furious, as crappy as the movie was i got an idea, for those of you who know who louis vuitton is, i want to find vinyl, or decals to make the louis vuitton patterns on my plastic panels, of course i will have to paint them first. wish i could make a photo chop, that would look really sweet with nice 20" Rims with Spinners...

·
Registered
106 Posts
I too saw the movie, and thought the Louis Vuitton pattern was sorta cool. I wonder if there is a decal set out?
do 20"s even fit? And I bet those spinners are a bitch to keep spinning after a bit of brake dust gets on there.

Oh and that movie furthered my belief that the Nissan Skyline is the absolute most bad-assed car goin' right now.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, i think 20s are the biggest you can fit, and YES, the skyline, is the almighy badass car, too bad its not available here...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
omfg, YOUR THE MAN, CAN U MAKE ONE IN BLACK? LOL, that looks awsome... those are 20s? lol u r the man... thanks

·
Registered
540 Posts
It would almost - almost mind you - look okay on a black E.

I saw the spinner wheels on an Avalanche the other day. I must admit they were cool.

·
Registered
540 Posts
It would almost - almost mind you - look okay on a black E.

I saw the spinner wheels on an Avalanche the other day. I must admit they were cool.

·
Registered
46 Posts
You have got to be kidding right?

Put LV logo's all over the plastic panels? Who in the world would be convinced for a split second that LV has gotten into the automotive dress-up aftermarket???

That would be on the same poser level as putting a "V-Tec Type R" badge and a big aluminum wing on a Mitsubishi Mirage.

Maybe instead of Louis Vitton logo's!? You could use interlocking gold G's ?? I heard Gucci was gonna make some dress up parts for the E's....

Ghetto Fabulous.

·
Registered
504 Posts
[quote:802720849c="windowtint"]You have got to be kidding right?

Put LV logo's all over the plastic panels? Who in the world would be convinced for a split second that LV has gotten into the automotive dress-up aftermarket???

That would be on the same poser level as putting a "V-Tec Type R" badge and a big aluminum wing on a Mitsubishi Mirage.

Maybe instead of Louis Vitton logo's!? You could use interlocking gold G's ?? I heard Gucci was gonna make some dress up parts for the E's....

Ghetto Fabulous.[/quote:802720849c]

Putting logos on a car beats naming one's child after a fashion designer. I was in a supermarket and a woman was calling for her son, "Armani, come here." I guess "Giorgio" wouldn't cut it. :lol:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i have beenthinking about it, also burberry plaid, interlocking c's or g's whatever, looking into it, also looking for someone to do it without having to change the panels purpose.... will post some alternative to paint as soon as i can figure it out...

·
Registered
504 Posts
As cheap as the panels are, somebody's going to make some money with interchangeble designs. 90% will be ugly, but there should be some real great looking panels too.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I agree...whoever starts making colored/printed/designer panels will make a mint....I know I would probably would order at least one set of new panels just for fun :wink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts