Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Researched different vehicles for a long time. First time I looked at Elements on the Internet my wife walked by and said NO WAY!! I DO NOT WANT THAT THING PARKING IN OUR DRIVEWAY!!!! Long story short, after test driving several vehicles finally went out and test drove a CRV and talked her into also looking at the ELEMENT, it kinda grew on her and lo and behold, we are now proud to have that element sitting in our driveway. Funny thing is, she wont ever drive her CAMRY anywhere, always has to take the ELEMENT!! My teenage daughter just has to learn to drive on what else, the ELEMENT. (safety features have flashed into my mind alot, and its killing my gas mileage)
Anyway, I absolutely love it. Was going to buy brand new but found a great deal on a used '09 EX. Tango Red Pearl Metalic. Love this color. Love this vehicle. my favorite vehicle I have owned by far.

Funny now that I own one how many Elements I notice driving around.

·
Premium Member
2007 Element EX TRP
2,530 Posts
.......it kinda grew on her and lo and behold, we are now proud to have that element sitting in our driveway. Funny thing is, she wont ever drive her CAMRY anywhere, always has to take the ELEMENT!!
Sounds very familiar to many owners.... :roll: 8)

...My teenage daughter just has to learn to drive on what else, the ELEMENT. .... Was going to buy brand new but found a great deal on a used '09 EX. Tango Red Pearl Metallic. Love this color. Love this vehicle.
Just make sure she understands the LARGE blindspots in this vehicle, challenging for the experienced driver...... :shock: :razz:

Of course you love the color, it's the best one they offer....... :twisted: :)

..........Funny now that I own one how many Elements I notice driving around.
Yeah, there EVERYWHERE!! and that's a good thing... :)

Oh, BTW - WELCOME to the madness, but, you do need to post pix before Jojo sees this (nervously looks shoulder). She has zombies..... :-(

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ZOMBIES?? Funny I have a Rule # 2... DOUBLE TAP t-shirt that I am wearing right now.

I figure the blind spots will be good for her to learn with.

thanks for the welcome,

I will get pix on as soon as I can. I plan on taking a few at the Hotter than Hell bike ride at the end of this month here in Texas. I am going to sleep overnight in the Element so they should be pretty interesting.

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
Welcome!!!

I was the same way as your wife, first time I saw the Element, I was
totally against it!! I couldnt stand it. Then came the SC. How fast I
fell in love!! LOL I think the main thing people miss, is how cool it is
for doing every day stuff. It is SO easy to get in and out of. It is a
very well thought out vehicle. I think if more people would just sit in
one and test drive it for 30 minutes, there would be more Elements
on the road!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts