Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm interested in side steps and splash guards. Bernardiparts.com price is lower. Any interest in lowering your prices?
Thanks
Pmkn

·
Registered
507 Posts
I'd like to get a set for my girlfriends E for Christmas.... Sale Sale Sale !!!!

·
Registered
539 Posts
I got my sidesteps from H and A two summers ago. I think they had and still have the best price out there for OEM parts, their service and shipping is fast and fantastic, and they've been great sponsors of this site. If you're lucky they'll put them on special again in the next few months, but really, their online price is a fantastic discount compared to buying from your dealer. And sidesteps are easy to put on yourself, so even more reason to buy from H and A and save tons of money.

Thanks Trevor!

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
I have not dealt with Bernardi Honda my self. I do have a relative that works there though. I wiped a call off to him today, to see what he could tell me. They do have to charge tax if it is shipping to Mass. It's a state law. Nothing they can do about it.

I have purchased several items from H & A, each and every time the transaction was flawless. Fast shipping, good service, and Trevor has been fantastic.

If you can hold out for when they place the Item on special, it will not be a disappointing experience.

Dom

·
Registered
594 Posts
Have ordered several items from Bernardiparts (spoiler, racks, body molding and alarm), good price and service. Being in Hawaii, need to order several items or shipping is ridiculous. They have a shipping calculator so you know what it will cost you. For what its worth, BBB accredited business.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Hi, I'm interested in side steps and splash guards. Bernardiparts.com price is lower. Any interest in lowering your prices?
Thanks
Pmkn
Have you try Trading Post, you maybe lucky to have someone around your neighborhood that's willing to sell theirs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts