Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I lowered the E with Tein S-Techs. Snapped a pic with my blackberry. Just thought I would share for anyone's reference. It's an 04 E with SC wheels on 235/50-18 tires. Stock shocks.

Ride quality is better then stock, not up to my standards, but I am used to full coilovers on my vehicles.

·
Registered
562 Posts
looks great!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Have they sagged anymore since you put them on? Any more pics? It looks great. Planning on picking some up.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Tein S-Tech springs YH1 and YH2

I have a 04 E 2wd. I'm not clear as to why Tein made two different set ups for the s-tech. The YH1 is 2.6 in front and 2.1 in rear. It seems to low for the front possibly leaving more gap at the rear tires. Would the 4wd set work on the 2wd? Any thoughts?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I switched to kSport coilovers, so I don't have any more pics or impressions as of this time. With the S-Techs there is barely any gap in the front, about .25", and about 1" gap in the rear.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Did you scrape with the stechs? How was the ground clearance?
I had stechs on my 04 and it was fine a touch bouncy in the front but that was due to the fact I did not trim the rubber. There was never a ground clearance issue. In fact I even went on a nasty gravel road with the e loaded down and it did great.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Anyone know if the s techs will fit on an 07 sc? If so would I need any other parts... Camber kit? If not anyone want to buy them... Brand never used...

·
Registered
194 Posts
I may be mistaken, but i don't believe that they fit on sc suspension.....you could possibly get it to work if you got ex shocks and hardware

1 - 14 of 14 Posts