Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friend of my just show me these two pictures. WOW!!!!!!!!!! lucky me, I have ELEMENT.

Below is a photo of a wreck in Jefferson Parish, LA (near New Orleans ) between two trucks and a Smart Car.

Attachments

·
Registered
232 Posts
I wonder what kind of car it is? It's not a Smart. Count the lugnuts.

·
Registered
6,468 Posts

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Yeah, that's not a Smart. Wheel is all wrong. Looks more like what's on the Chevy Aveo.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Judging from the partial description on the fire unit in the background looks like they're from Harvey, LA. It's on the West Bank, opposite side of the river from N.O. & Jefferson Parish where the ambulance originates. Seems odd that fire & ambulance come from 2 separate LARGE communities on opposite sides of the Mississippi River. They each have their own.

Edit: forgot to add, Harvey is across from the city of New Orleans, Jefferson Parish is quite a few miles north of there so it seems illogical for EMS to not come from NOLA or another Westbank community way before Jefferson parish.

Hmmm...a google search popped up a thread on the smart forum that it's a bogus photo and not even a smart. The conflicting stuff lends a lot of weight to that being true.

·
Registered
895 Posts
I don't think that most cars would do well between two large dump trucks. Those things can weigh up to 80,000 lbs, or 40 tons.

·
Registered
847 Posts
I don't think that most cars would do well between two large dump trucks. Those things can weigh up to 80,000 lbs, or 40 tons.
Maybe not, but lots of stuff doesn't add up

·
Registered
895 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
After seeing that picture I'm glad I drive a Dumb Element! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I really don't know is that a SMART CAR or other. I want to say I am lucky that I drive ELEMENT. ELEMENT is big and tall enough for truck driver to notice.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Sounds to me like it's all anti-small car propaganda.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts