Honda Element Owners Club banner

LUCKY.... We'r E

2K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  EL-MT 
#1 ·
Friend of my just show me these two pictures. WOW!!!!!!!!!! lucky me, I have ELEMENT.

Below is a photo of a wreck in Jefferson Parish, LA (near New Orleans ) between two trucks and a Smart Car.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I wonder what kind of car it is? It's not a Smart. Count the lugnuts.

#4 ·
#6 · (Edited)
Judging from the partial description on the fire unit in the background looks like they're from Harvey, LA. It's on the West Bank, opposite side of the river from N.O. & Jefferson Parish where the ambulance originates. Seems odd that fire & ambulance come from 2 separate LARGE communities on opposite sides of the Mississippi River. They each have their own.

Edit: forgot to add, Harvey is across from the city of New Orleans, Jefferson Parish is quite a few miles north of there so it seems illogical for EMS to not come from NOLA or another Westbank community way before Jefferson parish.

Hmmm...a google search popped up a thread on the smart forum that it's a bogus photo and not even a smart. The conflicting stuff lends a lot of weight to that being true.

#7 ·
I don't think that most cars would do well between two large dump trucks. Those things can weigh up to 80,000 lbs, or 40 tons.

#12 ·
After seeing that picture I'm glad I drive a Dumb Element! :rolleyes:

#15 ·
Sounds to me like it's all anti-small car propaganda.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.