Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay since some people are confused because I put up the wrong year, I have started a new corrected thread.

Lunch will be in Northern Va area. I have not settled on a location yet. But once I see how many people are coming I will try and find the best location that can work for most.

Please post your ideas and attendance here.

Thank you

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Your not getting away with this!

See this thread! :lol:

Just have Paul or Larry Fix the Title on the old thread!

Dom

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
I'll be there and I'm interested in Red Robin in Chantilly??

·
Registered
5,265 Posts
Ugh! NoVA

-g

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ugh. you know you love us in NOVA. Hey I am willing to try and find the best location for all parties.

·
Registered
6,238 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
We'd love to come meet some of the Eople around here! We're am in Springfield. I don't know what everyone minds spending, but there's Mikes here in Springfield, or Dogfish Head Alehouse in Falls Church
Mike's American Grill is AWESOME!! and one of my fav places on earth. But can't really afford that place at the moment.

Don't know Dogfish, is there a Red Robin in Springfield??

·
Registered
724 Posts
Mike's American Grill is AWESOME!! and one of my fav places on earth. But can't really afford that place at the moment.

Don't know Dogfish, is there a Red Robin in Springfield??
Dogfish is fantastic...BOTH the food and beer. It can get a bit pricey, but it's fantastic.

They just opened one off of Rt. 50 in Chantilly.

Red Robin is ridiculous for just specializing in burgers.

·
Registered
135 Posts
There is a Red Robin in Woodbridge by the Potomac Mills mall. Also Fairfax and Chantilly. There is a Chevy's Mexican rest in Alexandria and one in Falls church. Hard Times Cafe for chili is good. There is one in Springfield, Woodbridge, and probably lots of other places. :)

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Dogfish is fantastic...BOTH the food and beer. It can get a bit pricey, but it's fantastic.

They just opened one off of Rt. 50 in Chantilly.

Red Robin is ridiculous for just specializing in burgers.
Thanks, but I'll have to wait till after August to partake in Beer again. LOL

And as for Red Robin, I could make a meal out of their fries alone. :grin:

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Oh, and if I haven't already said it, I'm willing to drive anywhere really. I'm not afraid to travel outside my comfort zone. :grin:

And it's food, I'll drive anywhere for food! Especially since I'm eating for 2 now. :twisted:

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Still looking for good places. I will post this weekend.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
There is a Famous Dave's in Alexandria off Rt. 11 near Beacon Mall.

What about a Fuddrucker's? I there is one in Annadale, Fairfax off Rt 50, and one in Woodbridge. That's all I know.

I'll work on getting a few more ideas out there.. Google is my friend, but I've also eaten at pretty much every establishment from Linden, VA to DC and surround. :grin:

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Okay, the only Dave & Buster's that I know of is in White Flint Mall, in Maryland.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I think that he meant Famous Daves BBQ not Dave and Busters.

Famous Daves could be good.

decent size parking lot. in chantilly

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
I think that he meant Famous Daves BBQ not Dave and Busters.

Famous Daves could be good.

decent size parking lot. in chantilly

My head hurts! They need another ID name! His and Hers. It's like she is talking to herself! I know, I know It's not unusual for her! :grin:

Dom

·
Registered
724 Posts
Are we looking at a particular price range?

If not, might I suggest Bone Fish Grill!? Love that place. Some of the best food, but more importantly, best service I've ever experienced.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts