Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe just maybe I might know what I'm talking about...I know I'm sort of new around here, but this is the second time someones told me that I was "full of it" basically. So let it be said that the new guy just showed you "senior" posters something you actually didn't know. It is a Lund and through an arrangement I paid only 60.00. You see I am in the auto accessories aftermarket business...its how I pay my mortgage!
Look herehttp://community.webshots.com/photo/86673487/86779365PLwVCo

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
We didn't doubt you, just remarked that it looks the same as the $100 Cloud Rider grille. What does it say on the little panel on the upper grille? Does it come without the block heater hole in the lower grille?

·
Registered
957 Posts
That picture proves nothing! :wink:

I'm just kidding of course and I have to agree with Dan - I think you've mistaken curiosity for accusation. Thanks for the info - it's good to know Lund is distributing these as well.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Who? What?

Was was the accusation? What was your claim? Should've posted this on the end of the post that people were hating! I have no clue what you are talking about or trying to prove!

Anywayz...since you are in the aftermarket industry...how much can you hook up some real fog lights? :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If anyone wants to pm me with any price checks on goodies like vent visors, bugshields LUND STAINLESS GRILL :shock: and yes even fog lights ...feel free

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.