Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just came back from the dealer and he had mention that my car was a LX version and i said "my car is a ex". He responded and said "the EX comes standard with keyless but mines had to be installed" I told him there were only 2 versions out.....DX and the EX. I know i am right but....am i? :roll:

P.S. Some e-bay items will say " will fit the DX, LX and EX Models" ???

·
Registered
220 Posts
It certainly sounds as if your salesperson needs to brush up on his/her product knowledge. Maybe they are new to the dealership and just don't know a great deal about the E. Who knows.

·
Registered
155 Posts
[quote:603d033cbb="Element"]I just came back from the dealer and he had mention that my car was a LX version and i said "my car is a ex". He responded and said "the EX comes standard with keyless but mines had to be installed" I told him there were only 2 versions out.....DX and the EX. I know i am right but....am i? :roll:

P.S. Some e-bay items will say " will fit the DX, LX and EX Models" ???[/quote:603d033cbb]

The salesmanager at one dealer I went to told me "I've only been working here for 90 days and all I know about Honda is that it starts with an H"... sounds like he's moved on to your dealership!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.