Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just came back from the dealer and he had mention that my car was a LX version and i said "my car is a ex". He responded and said "the EX comes standard with keyless but mines had to be installed" I told him there were only 2 versions out.....DX and the EX. I know i am right but....am i? :roll:

P.S. Some e-bay items will say " will fit the DX, LX and EX Models" ???

·
Registered
109 Posts
Is this the dealer you bought the car from???? Amazing if it is, he doesn't even know what he is selling! Neither the DX or EX come standard with keyless, and there is no LX! (maybe he used to work for Ford??) :lol:

·
Registered
220 Posts
It certainly sounds as if your salesperson needs to brush up on his/her product knowledge. Maybe they are new to the dealership and just don't know a great deal about the E. Who knows.

·
Registered
155 Posts
[quote:603d033cbb="Element"]I just came back from the dealer and he had mention that my car was a LX version and i said "my car is a ex". He responded and said "the EX comes standard with keyless but mines had to be installed" I told him there were only 2 versions out.....DX and the EX. I know i am right but....am i? :roll:

P.S. Some e-bay items will say " will fit the DX, LX and EX Models" ???[/quote:603d033cbb]

The salesmanager at one dealer I went to told me "I've only been working here for 90 days and all I know about Honda is that it starts with an H"... sounds like he's moved on to your dealership!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts