Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took a plastic milk crate, set it upside down in front of the 2 back seats, looped a green bungee through the crate and hooked them onto the bottom seat lock hooks.

On top of the crate is a piece of dense foam, on top of that is my mac powerbook.

With the screen open, i put a bungee over the powerbook keyboard and attached the hooks to the crate. NOTHING MOVES AROUND!

I bought a dual headphone adapter, a power inverter and now we have an instant sturdy mobile theater for next to nothing! The kids love it for long trips and it gives my wife and i a chance to talk!;)

I will post pix soon!

·
Registered
299 Posts
That's similar to what we did for our Canada trip. I took a Rubbermaid container (about milk crate size) for my 2 year old daughter's toys, and used that for the laptop to sit on, have a small 175W inverter, and already had the audio cable (used in our CR-V), very nice. Sure would be nice to have the Mac 17" laptop screen though!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Me too....I use my ibook on top of my cooler...bungee hooks onto the handles on either side. Wish I could ride in the back seat and watch movies :)

B

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.