Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so we're gonna try for a micro-meet on Wed. evening this week. Yes, that's tomorrow. Yes, I'm a horrible person for not giving any notice. Bite me :D

Uukbar and A4X4 are on the list as possibles, anybody else in the area interested? Any suggestions on activities?

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
rock painting and basket weaving:rolleyes:

Oh and I'm not going;-)
I'm leaning toward mini golf or Lazer Tag. :D

And get drivin' woman! :mad:

·
Registered
70 Posts
heard a rumor that Mid-Town Pub has a rib special and UFC on the tele from 7-10:30 tonight...sounds like a win to me. I'll be the shaven 40yo covered in BBQ sauce. :D

2405 Allen Blvd.
Middleton, WI 53562
608-826-5129

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
heard a rumor that Mid-Town Pub has a rib special and UFC on the tele from 7-10:30 tonight...sounds like a win to me. I'll be the shaven 40yo covered in BBQ sauce. :D

2405 Allen Blvd.
Middleton, WI 53562
608-826-5129
Sounds good, I'll be the gentle-looking pervert with a $hit-eating grin wearing glasses and a blonde pony tail. See ya there :razz:

·
Registered
70 Posts
That was a fun break in the action (despite the rib special being not SO special ^_^)

Nice to meet you.

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah was a blast! Hopefully I didn't bore anyone to death talking endlessly about work and Elements :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.