Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I try to get my hands on most car magazines I can....having had a sport compact is obvious I will subscribe to Sport Compact Car.....so which magazine do you recommend to learn and read articles on the Element or vehicles of the same category.... :?:
Thanks

·
Registered
106 Posts
Autoweek is good. It covers all the autos, and the weekly format allows for more cars, more in-depth. Plus, they recently took in an Element for a long-term review. I'm looking forward to the first quarter review.
CAR Magazine is great. It's British, but wonderfully done and full of cool cars we can't get here.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[quote:3a308f92d0="hunterbase"]Autoweek is good. It covers all the autos, and the weekly format allows for more cars, more in-depth. Plus, they recently took in an Element for a long-term review. I'm looking forward to the first quarter review.
CAR Magazine is great. It's British, but wonderfully done and full of cool cars we can't get here.[/quote:3a308f92d0]

Hunterbase:
Thanks I did get the copy of the 1st review done on the Element and will keep in touch with this magazine and hope I will read only good things... :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts