Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After Rocket Dog started this thread on the Mahindra trucks, I have been keeping track of the progress.

This is the first revue I have seen done by someone whose judgment I trust. ( by Mike Levine )

In the article you will find a realistic assessment of the Truck. Not a bunch of marketing hype!

This is what the N.Y. Times had to say, last June.

Dom

·
Registered
234 Posts
It ain't quite ugly enough....but I still want one.
I agree! Perfect city truck! I moved to portland and had to sell my truck because it was imposible to park and manuver in downtown portland! I went to ape caves the otherday and saw a truck just like it, it made me very sad. I'm definatly going to look at these mahindras when they come out!

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
I am still waiting for my email from them telling me that they have one ready for my test drive. I am really interested in these trucks. Fit and finish my not be all that great but only time will tell when they actually have the USDM vehicles on our soil for real test drives.

I bet there is a plethora of parts available on the world market that you can get to make your Mahindra truck a little more ugly.;-)

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
I bet there is a plethora of parts available on the world market that you can get to make your Mahindra truck a little more ugly.;-)
Yeah....I'd start with that rack-bar thing by the rear window.

BTW....the new Gio from Mahindra.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
I didn't realize Smart cars could be turned into trucks...:lol:

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just came across This! Nice !!

Dom

1 - 7 of 7 Posts