Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I had a major problem with my Element the other day. While it may not sound like much, it did cause me some issues.

I was driving down the Long Island Expressway heading out to a client's. I was in the middle lane, with cars, as always around me. Now usually I can move in and out of a lane to get around some slower cars to get off at the exit I want. This guy in a mini-van was off my right side, and would not move. He was looking the E over. It took me almost to my exit before I was able to get infront of him. I had to lay back till I had room with the car in front of me, and him to gas it, and move over.

This guy just could not keep his eyes off the Element.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Me too. I'd like to know if Honda knows about this and what they're prepared to do to remedy this situation. :shock: :twisted: :lol:

-jdef

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have had the same experiences - people stare, if your stopped they ask questions. I was in Taos for spring break (I'm a teacher) and I had to drop a friend off at a ford dealership. 3 sales associates came out and I had to give a tour of the car. Got it washed today and three Hummers came through while I was there. I still got the most looks :D

·
Registered
352 Posts
I don't think you could get more stares if you were driving a Ferrari. For all the staring, this isn't a car for the insecure.

·
EOC Staff
659 Posts
Picked my E up on friday and have been getting the same stares. Lots of pointed fingers, stumped looks, and thumbs up. Saturday night I had a guy who refused to get off the bumper or beside me. I thought it was ok at first but 5 minutes in I was mad! luckily a following police officer also saw his tailgating and stopped him. Then guess who stared and smiled!

·
Registered
83 Posts
I know how you feel, couldn't get out of the parking lot Monday night until I gave two test drives and spent an extra half-hour talking about the car. Lesse, at $250/hour, that comes to $125 that Honda owes me! Think I'll collect?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts