Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm sitting here studying, jamming out to a little Alice in Chains, when suddenly the song Man in the Box started playing.

I started laughing. Luckily nobody else was around me.... haha.

I figured the EOC should be aware of my insanity.

·
Registered
895 Posts
So I'm sitting here studying, jamming out to a little Alice in Chains, when suddenly the song Man in the Box started playing.

I started laughing. Luckily nobody else was around me.... haha.

I figured the EOC should be aware of my insanity.
The EOC is fully aware of your insanity. Don't ask how. But I can say that it is a very good thing that you are listening to Alice in Chains. There is a message there. Lane Staley is not dead.

·
Registered
557 Posts
I didn't even know he was dead till I was told he was dead on TV many years after he died...

I have that album here somewhere, the one with the creepy rainbow dude on the front.

·
Registered
895 Posts
I found out on NBC news with Tom Brokaw. Not one of the radio stations or local entertainment newspaper had a story. It seemed that nobody cared. Of course he was dead in his apartment for two weeks before his body was discovered. IMO the man was a genius, but look at what happens when you sell your soul to heroin.

·
Registered
557 Posts
IMO the man was a genius, but look at what happens when you sell your soul to heroin.
Agreed.

That band just came together and his vocals were great for the grinding guitar stuff. Especially in Man in the Box, Jeee-eee-ee-eeessusss--chriiiii-ssss---tt
that whole part, awesome.

The new guy they had replace him didn't sound anything like him, and I noticed, but I didn't know it was because he was dead, I just thought they recorded a weird album.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Go get some Mad Season. His side project with Cantrell.:D:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts