Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have contacted Kteller about making a mandrel bent cat back kit for the Element. If you have never heard of Kteller they make prebent piping kits that you add the muffler of your choice then weld it together.
If there is enough interest we can have another option for catbacks.
Is this something that you guys are interested in?

Here is their site if you want more info. www.kteller.com

·
Registered
225 Posts
I have used their products on my other hondas, and the service and quality is excellent. If they had a weld up 2.5" exhaust system including the muffler for under $300, I would purchase it. A 2.5" bpipe with high flow cat would be nice as well, utilizing the factory header. I would pay $500 for the whole combo.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have used their products on my other hondas, and the service and quality is excellent. If they had a weld up 2.5" exhaust system including the muffler for under $300, I would purchase it. A 2.5" bpipe with high flow cat would be nice as well, utilizing the factory header. I would pay $500 for the whole combo.
Most of the Honda/Acura kits are $190 right now I would guess that the E would be the same. So mr2driver that leaves you $100 for a muffler then you can get a highflow cat & still be around your $500 :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
cat delete/test pipe

does anyone know where I can buy a test pipe or cat delete for an E? Thanks

·
Registered
109 Posts
Oh this would be great!!! I have been looking at the injen system and im not to impressed with it. I think that i could pick out a better muffler. I do like the tip on the Injen but i found a similar "Fired" or "Burnt" tip on ebay. If if we could get the piping for 180-200 this would save ME so much money then having the piping bent for me. Thats where the shops around here kill you. I can get a muffler online so cheep and it be a really good one. I i think i could get it in installed for under 120 maybe... KEEP US POSTED!!!

Its got my vote!!!

·
Registered
512 Posts
Oh this would be great!!! I have been looking at the injen system and im not to impressed with it. I think that i could pick out a better muffler. I do like the tip on the Injen but i found a similar "Fired" or "Burnt" tip on ebay. If if we could get the piping for 180-200 this would save ME so much money then having the piping bent for me. Thats where the shops around here kill you. I can get a muffler online so cheep and it be a really good one. I i think i could get it in installed for under 120 maybe... KEEP US POSTED!!!

Its got my vote!!!
I have the INJEN and it only took about 25-40 minutes to install myself with a few hand tools. It may be cheaper do it your way but the install evens it out. Just a thought.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts