Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1st time post here ya'll! I have had my E now since memorial day and loving every minute of it! This vehicle marked for the 20's something? Yea right.... have only seen a few on the road and cant seem to go anywhere without someone stopping me at my sons ball game, at Bj's, getting gas, at work...just to see this wonderful thing. They all say the same thing, what does that thing look like on the inside? Can I see??? Sure...... driving to work and having people point at you -especially when 3 people are in the car and they ALL point!!! This is my 5th honda, and glad to say they are doing some things right..and leading the way in the industry! DO have some small quirks about the vehicle but they are only minor and with 2004 should be a great year!!!! My 5 year old is loving it because he thinks its cool!! He has already named her " Blu-E".... kinda fits. I am 37 and dont feel honda marketed this to 20 something fellas.... needs a cleaning.... take the blower out of the garage and open all the doors!!! Never been easier. I went back last week to get the roof rack installed and the turtle. The mechanic came out said, hey we have not installed one of those yet...lets see how it works.... after 45 mintues of him working there for 13 years and a life story, he said you know.... I love this thing! This is Honda Jewel.... watch all the other car companies scramble to keep up. Had a big smile on my face!!!!! Cant wait for my 2000 mile vacation in 3 weeks. I will keep ya'll posted.....Wife, son, huskey and BLU-E - batman

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.