Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of you out there have shown your element like you work for honda? I myself had had more strangers in my car than friends...maybe its my outgoing "hey jump in and check out the leg & headroom!" attitude thats has everyone in my "E"

·
Registered
227 Posts
I have had people follow me to my garage just to take a look. Everywhere I go, people want to look in it and talk to me about it.

Honda needs to sponsor us.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Matt I totally agree, if they only knew how much the happy element owners were bringing them business... hey speedupgrde huh? i looked at your sight, maybe you could answer this for me,is the 2.4 element engine also in the accord? and if so will the turbos and vtech controlers,and such work on our engine as well?

·
Registered
227 Posts
The site is being totally redone right now, should be up soon hopefully. Anyway...I am still getting aquainted with the K-series engines. I am an old skooler myself, and a B, D, and H series man. I always promised myself I would stay old skool...but when I got my Element, I was forced to begin learning about the new layouts, hehe. But yeah, I think they are basically the same...I think there is a small varience in power though...? Someone else may be able to clarify this, and I would imagine only the ECU to be the cause of that, or maybe a different cam profile...? Fundamentally though, yeah, they're the same.

Rev Hard is making a turbo kit for the Element. I'm a Rev Hard dealer, so you can bet that I will carry it once it hits the market...and I'll probably go ahead and get one for myself too...I used to have a fully built B16A Civic with a custom Rev Hard set-up on it...had no problem walking on 360 Modena's...so I am looking forward to this Rev Hard kit. And yeah, other companies will follow soon after. Once this begins to happen, I will approach the sites admins to see about hooking up group buys for EOC members. I can't wait until the aftermarket takes aim at the Element, it's going to be so much fun!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts