Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
i have the irregular color version of that one. I have a SOP and a NBP on hand too! I also have a Tomy SOP my friend bought me from Super Autobacs.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I have several S.O.P and a few black ones. I got them at Target and Albertsons some time ago.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Really cute.:wink:

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I traded and gave away a bunch of NBP and GGM matchbox Elements and a couple SOPs. I'm still hoping they will re-issue the E in more colors and also a SC version. I am still disappointed there are not any 1/24th scale model kits.
I'm such a nerd.:grin:

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
I'm such a nerd.:grin:
Oh, how I can relate . . . :rolleyes:

I just got my green one in the mail Friday. Now my plans are to custom paint it fiji blue with some touch-up paint I have. Possibly a future dashboard trim?

My 5 year old, who is a certified car nut, was so excited and thought it was for him. I told him it was my toy, but I would try to find another one for him. We look at almost every store we go in, but I think because it was from a few years ago the only place to find them now is on fleabay.

On a side note, we did find a XB wrong box recently at a store, and I purchased it thinking I could make some money off it; turns out they are just as cheap as their large counterpart so I let my son use it for crashing! :p

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Yes, there have been several posts about them, just ignore those Grumpy members that will start posting things about "Try the Search Button".
I've found them on E-bay but I've never been able to find them in any store. Where did you find yours ? and how much should I expect to pay ?

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
I need one. Where can I find them?

·
Registered
51 Posts
I've had the SOP one sitting on my desk at work for years ... a constant reminder that I had to get one.

Nice I ended up with a NBP, I'd love to find one of those, though.

(off to eBay).

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Where did you find them? I can not find one in the stores I usually go to.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Yes, there have been several posts about them, just ignore those Grumpy members that will start posting things about "Try the Search Button".
uber pet peeve... things CHANGE for christ's sake.... just b/c something was posted 11 years ago doesn't mean something should not be revisited and possibly improved upon. i hate reading through a 10 page thread trying to find the first post that isn't 2+ years old with some new insight on a topic.

there's some in the $6 range on fleabay though if you want one.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
I'll take pics of them tonight, but this is what I have: (1) Matchbox NBP, (1) Tomy SOP, (1) Matchbox TM, (1) Ebbro 1/43 scale SOP - The Ebbro one is rare, bought it off of Ebay... worth it for the detail they put into it. The doors open, but the trunk/tailgate and hood do not.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts