Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The great team at www.essautocouture.com and www.marketyourcar.com did a solid job on my ele..

2004 Honda Element - Vinyl wrapped in Military Matte Green with Matte Black ascents. Factory wheels were refinished and powder coated matte black to keep with the overall theme!

Completing the final pieces of Project "BRAWN JR". A descendant of BRAWN, an Autobot that was small in stature. Dispite BRAWN's size he is often described as one of the toughest Autobots. He is considered the strongest Autobot second only to Optimus Prime. Defeated in battle by STARSCREAM & MEGATRON, BRAWN JR is carrying on his "LEGACY"!

Need to reattach the steps on the side after powder coating them matte black too.

Commercial of the wrapping and the artists behind it to be coming out soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
464 Posts
I had to do a double take on that 2nd pic, as I thought there was a giant GT wing on the back until I found out it that hatch was up

·
Registered
351 Posts
Very nice, I like the color scheme. Very military looking. Just need to add the "tie down here" decals and some mud tires. Keep up the great work

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Couldn't help it.. BRAWN JR. saw trouble, had to face it.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
I really love the look of your Element. 8)

Seriously no offense to you, but I think it would look even better without that stick on hood scoop.:| But if you like it, then that's all that matters.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bought my ele with the hood scoop already on it :D

But I love it.. haven't seen another ele with it as of yet... (could be proven wrong).

·
Registered
27 Posts
Oh man, I was thinking about having mine vinyl wrapped in the same color. How do you like it?
I think the Element should have its own mini-series in the Transformers comics.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I LOVE it. Its using the newest 3M Car Vinyl. The Military Green has only been on the market for about 2 months and this stuff rocks.

Drop Dave an email at ess. He's super cool and does some incredible custom car mods.
If you can think of it.. he can do it... and make it even better!

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Yes, we just got a bunch of samples from 3M the other day and the new line of Control Tac vinyl is pretty sweet. The carbon fiber is very nice too for an imitation. Much better than the old CF films.

I have been looking into some options for my E to hide some of the blemishes.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I work as a cinematographer shooting Commercials and worked out a special deal with Dave @ www.ESSautocouture.com and Yara @ www.marketyourcar.com in exchange for a slick, artistic promotional spot.

They both do excellent work and I wanted to shoot something beautiful involving car modifications and a story about the creative people behind it.

These guys were the perfect Artists to highlight as they really love what they do.

That said.. if you want to inquire about the actual costs in tweakin' out your element - drop Dave an email.
[email protected]

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
45stang:
The Silver Ele is one of my other fav colors (alongside black and sand beige). :)

You removed your side steps?
I'm having mine powder coated black :D should be ready sometime this week.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts