Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a detailing kit from HandA. Enough to have a meet and detail all the cars! Let's have a detailing meet for May. since honda-tech canceled anyways.

what do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Let's have it on May 8th at the "SPRING MEET!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Chief
Ditto... I'm STILL going... Got to be back for Mother's Day (Sunday) so it'll be a day trip for me...!

Chief, can't wait to meet up with y'all...!

LBD

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hmmm... you guys make it sound like the may 8th meet will be the shizznit. Now I'm thinkin' if I should take up on your offer LBD. Ill let you know tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Just wanted to update ya'll...

UPDATE: (5/5/2010)

Thanks to all those who participated in the Spring Meet 2010 Poll. As of this evening, 28 individuals stated their preference for the Meet...
That IS a great turn out for folks attending... It'll be bigger than almost any meet in recent history (including some National Meets...) So for any of you on the fence and want to join in the caravan, me and AztecRol will be leaving in 24-hrs to make a day of it... We both plan on coming back after the meet so that we can celebrate Mother's Day...

Hope to see you there...!

LBD

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
man, I wish i can join. I'm celebrating mommy day on sat.
The wax are in. I'm going to the office around 8pm tonight. I'm more than happy to hand it to you guys to bring it down to socal to use. as long as there's enough for me and to do a review.

...since no one's replying to a may end meet...

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
man, I wish i can join. I'm celebrating mommy day on sat.
The wax are in. I'm going to the office around 8pm tonight. I'm more than happy to hand it to you guys to bring it down to socal to use. as long as there's enough for me and to do a review.

...since no one's replying to a may end meet...
Dude,

Call me... In SJ today to drop off some stuff... Can meet afterwards...! Eclectic707 is in so that makes 3 of us heading down to JSmooth's Spring Meet...

LBD

1 - 7 of 7 Posts