Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Each vote costs 2 dollars and goes to the Halifax Humane Society, regardless of who you vote for (but you should vote for Mayhem) :D You can vote as many times as you are willing to pay 2 dollars for. Pass it on to everybody you know that would like to help our local shelter out and help spread the word that pits/pit mixes are great pets too. Let’s make him the cover picture on next year’s calendar. Thanks for your support!!!

http://halifaxhumanesociety.zgraph.com/Contest/contest_entries.cfm

Thanks for the support EOC'ers!!!

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks to those who have voted for Mayhem so far. He is up to 27 votes!!! Let's keep them coming!!!:razz:

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is the picture entered incase anyone was unclear.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm unclear! In fact, I'm totally opaque! lol

Mayhem's adorable. I couldn't resist voting for him. Good luck!
Thank you very much!!! With the help of the EOC we can catch and pass Nibbler. :-D

I also redirected a site I will be putting up eventually to help local pits get adopted to the HHS contest site. www.daytonapitcrew.org

Thanks again for the support everyone, keep it going (please ;-))

·
Registered
94 Posts
Thank you very much!!! With the help of the EOC we can catch and pass Nibbler. :-D
Yep, you can just tell that darned Nibbler is spoiled rotten! He's got that huge rawhide bone and poor little Mayhem only has a stick!

Come on, Element owners... place your votes for Mayhem!

That rascal Nibbler already has 60 votes and Mayhem only has 28 so please vote right away!

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Doing good at 61 votes!!! Still in second place though, so we still have some ground to make up. Thanks for the help thus far E-ple, please keep them comming!!!

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So the voting ends on July 31st. We have 11 more days to close the gap for first, and also hold off some colse 3rd and 4th place competition. Thanks for all the help so far, please keep them coming.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts