Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the Thursday / Friday / Saturday check-in times? I need to make my travel plans this weekend and am unsure of when I need to be at the hotel. I'll be arriving on Friday and will be attending the game that evening.

Thanks!
Dave

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
I think he means the Event check in times.

·
EOC Founder, Admin
2,897 Posts
Check-in times for the meet on Friday will be in the morning and early afternoon. Julie will be there quite a bit on Thursday too and I'll arrive Thursday late afternoon, so people can check in on Thursday night a bit too.

I will not be specifying exact times. The reason is because this doesn't always work out.

If you won't be arriving until mid-afternoon on Friday and you bought tickets for the Cardinals game - GET IN CONTACT WITH ME ASAP to make other arrangements on getting the tickets. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
What? No dancing hula girls with lieas?(spl?):-o No brass band? :-o No tumbling dwarf acts?:-o No water squirting clowns?:-o (Forget that last. Clowns creep me out).

Bummer. Will there at least be a table we can pick up our EOC fez at?:confused:

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
IRV said:
What? No dancing hula girls with lieas?(spl?):-o No brass band? :-o No tumbling dwarf acts?:-o No water squirting clowns?:-o (Forget that last. Clowns creep me out).

Bummer. Will there at least be a table we can pick up our EOC fez at?:confused:
Sssssh IRV I think it's BYF (bring your own fez) and Look for this guy!

It is Empire in a fez.....

Bring in the Clowns.

IRV the Fez hats were a suprize ....Now everyone knows.....Oh Well.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I should be at the hotel no later than 2pm on Thursday. I'm looking forward to seeing everybody there! I'm going to be the only one without an Element! I did clean my Impala (clay bar and wax and everything)!

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
If you guys need to be spotted for a bit on the table, let us know....We'll be getting in sometime on Thursday - not in a hurry, so I'm not sure...

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Locals

When should the locals show up? :shock:

·
Registered
1,913 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
I plan to begin registrations around 3 or 3:30 at the hotel. So anytime after that would be good.

See you tomorrow!

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Thursday?

juliE said:
I plan to begin registrations around 3 or 3:30 at the hotel. So anytime after that would be good.

See you tomorrow!
OK. I will be working Thursday from 4:pM till ?:pM (getting off early). Anyone going to be Kicking it Thursday EVE?
P.S. Will anyone be at the hotel B 4 2 or 3:pM Thursday???:cool:

·
Registered
627 Posts
ADAMLSTL said:
OK. I will be working Thursday from 4:pM till ?:pM (getting off early). Anyone going to be Kicking it Thursday EVE?
P.S. Will anyone be at the hotel B 4 2 or 3:pM Thursday???:cool:
You are getting anxious for all of us EOC-er's to invade your city aren't you??

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
sure..

NighthawkStella said:
You are getting anxious for all of us EOC-er's to invade your city aren't you??
Sure...Good times 4 all....:D

·
Registered
242 Posts
At the risk of sounding dumb(having never been to an event like this) where will this registration table be at? I work near the hotel and figure it would be cool to come down and register after I get off work on thrusday at 5pm...thanks in advance...:D

·
EOC Founder, Admin
2,897 Posts
We have a conference room at the hotel that is right on the aisle of the first floor, just off the lobby area. Julie will have registration up on Thursday probably from 3-6pm and then we'll go find some dinner. Outside of that, you can probably check in later that night when we're back or you can swing by the hotel on Friday during the lunch hour or most of the afternoon.

We'd prefer everyone check in by Friday, if possible, so that's one less thing we have to handle and we can focus more on the fun and mingling.

Don't forget the E car show and raffle drawing for prizes on Saturday from 10am - 1pm in the parking lot at the hotel. You must have your ticket at the raffle in order to win your prize.

See you soon!

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
T Mac said:
We have a conference room at the hotel that is right on the aisle of the first floor, just off the lobby area. Julie will have registration up on Thursday probably from 3-6pm and then we'll go find some dinner. Outside of that, you can probably check in later that night when we're back or you can swing by the hotel on Friday during the lunch hour or most of the afternoon.

We'd prefer everyone check in by Friday, if possible, so that's one less thing we have to handle and we can focus more on the fun and mingling.

Don't forget the E car show and raffle drawing for prizes on Saturday from 10am - 1pm in the parking lot at the hotel. You must have your ticket at the raffle in order to win your prize.

See you soon!
I will try an after dinner check in.:cool:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts