Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just took in four 13-week-old male mixed-breed puppies for adoption.

They're adorable and rambunctious and need good homes.

iPhone video here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuoCtLyP_1Y

They all just got neutered this morning and they're current on shots.

We're in N GA near the TN/NC line. They'll be at the PetsMart in Canton, GA this Saturday if all goes well (check with me first if you plan on heading that way). $125 adoption fee to the Blue Ridge Humane Society.

Please call if you're interested - 706-492-3118.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update...

As an update, Domino got adopted Saturday at the PetsMart in Canton, GA.

The other three are still available, and will be at the PetsMart in Cumming, GA this Saturday.

You snooze, you lose!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good news and bad news...

Good news is Buster and Comet got adopted yesterday at the PetMart in Cumming, GA - yippee!

Bad news is Bandit took a tumble off our porch Friday night* - fell about 20' - ouch!

We actually thought we might lose him for a while, his breathing got very shallow and his eyes got glassy - we didn't know if there were internal injuries and all the vets were closed and the emergency numbers just led to recordings.

Well, he made it through the night, but x-rays Saturday morning revealed a badly broken left "elbow". The vet says the only way to get it to heal properly will be a screw to hold the bone together. The Humane Society approved it (about $500) and we're going to schedule it Monday.
Anyway, we're going to take full advantage of his pitifulness:

C'mon - how can you resist???

*I feel really bad. We had plastic "chicken wire" around the porch, but the last few sets up puppies had torn it down. I figured that a 4" "footer" I had around the edge would prevent anyone from sliding off, but I guess wrestling puppies somehow made it up and over. Anyway, started to puppy (and grandbaby)-proof the porch yesterday with add'l boards - better late than never!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Woo Hoo!

We found a local foster home to keep Bandit while we were gone for a week to points south (Sun 'n' Fun in Lakeland, FL), and guess what?

They fell in love and will be keeping the little bugger!

We're really glad he's local and we'll be able to keep track of him as he grows up!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts