Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anyone else be interested in putting their Element in the Fun Fest parade July 10th. There is a nominal fee of $10 to enter, which I'll take care of. There are usually a couple of other car groups represented and thought it would be cool for us to be there as well. the parade starts @ 6:30 p.m. but staging will start earlier as this is usually a very large parade lasting over 3 hours sometimes. Live music will follow downtown as the theme for the opening day of Fun Fest is Mardi Gras. (Cajun/Zydeco style music) funfest.net will have more info for anyone interested. Let me know what your thoughts are.

·
Registered
112 Posts
im in for it just got to get those keys back from my dad (we switched cars recently) but it wont be a problem

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hey that sounds like fun, let me know more as you find out.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I am working a potential conflict but will post by late tonight a go or no go for myself.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I unfortunately am having to work Fri. evening now, and will not be able to participate. I apologize. I hope you will continue on with the plan. Again I am sorry. I was looking forward to this.:-(

·
Registered
121 Posts
I unfortunately am having to work Fri. evening now, and will not be able to participate. I apologize. I hope you will continue on with the plan. Again I am sorry. I was looking forward to this.:-(
Hey if nothing else, maybe we can all pick somewhere local and have a mini meet and eat. Just let me know.

Thanks

·
Registered
112 Posts
im up for either i like to eat and i like the E so im up for anything

·
Registered
56 Posts
We are going on a family camping trip so I will not be able to go either. Maybe we can try again sometime at a different parade :)

·
Registered
112 Posts
your wife didnt want you hanging out with other toasta people besides me

·
Registered
121 Posts
It was just an idea to see if anyone would be interested in doing something locally. I've been able to attend several meet and eats out of town as well as a few of the drives. If you haven't had the chance, please give one a try, the folks you'll meet are awesome. Last year I was able to met up with Ron(ronEboy), his wife Donna and Benny(bh241) for a mini caravan to the Nationals and had an awesome time.

Anyway, due to a job change my Saturdays are usually tied up now until 2 or 4pm, so its hard to make it over to the Carolinas for lunch. I've seen several people on here from the Tri-Cities and wandered if there would be any interest in doing one a little closer to home, maybe not a lunch but an early dinner or mini drive whatever sounds good. Let me know what you think and this would not just be a Tri-Cites thing, everyone would be welcome.

Sorry for the long post.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hello.......

Bueller....Bueller.......

Anyone....

·
Registered
112 Posts
hey i think its a great idea we could even do like a mini weekend thing i went camping a couple weeks ago and was thinking how cool that would be to do at like warriors or some place like that

·
Registered
121 Posts
That would be neat. I had looked at trying Warriors earlier in the Spring or the camp sites at Natural Tunnel.

·
Registered
730 Posts
That would be neat. I had looked at trying Warriors earlier in the Spring or the camp sites at Natural Tunnel.
Natural Tunnel....is that near Shady Valley?

·
Registered
730 Posts
Cool! I think I know where that is! If you guys do something, post it and we will see if we can make it.

·
Registered
112 Posts
i like both locations but have only stayed at warriors

·
Registered
121 Posts
Same for me, the last time I drove through Natural Tunnel it looked really clean.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts