Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my first interaction with another Element owner while we were both on the road. We were approaching an intersection; both of us were turning left and I pulled up behind him....

He waved to me, probably more because I had a big, silly smile on my face and he may have felt compelled to humor me...

I haven't seen many others on the road, so this was a thrilling moment for me :D

· Registered
253 Posts
Yes! I saw my first E out this weekend! I wanted to beep and wave, but just as I was coming up behind them, they turned. :( Oh well, maybe next time!

· Registered
205 Posts
I got mine on Friday, and on Sunday as we were heading home from a nice roadtrip, I met another "Mist-E", just like mine, on Highway 13 in Berkeley. It also brand new from another local dealer. I pulled alongside, and we all smiled and waved (I flashed the peace sign, natch...:lol:) and continued on our merry way(s).

-jdef

· Registered
895 Posts
I have seen a few on the road, but the vantage of my S-10. Can't wait to "shaka" another "E"-owner.

Iskie

· Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i was hoping he would "shaka" me, but he didn't... he just did a big wipe across with his entire forearm (like a windshield wiper).... but that was also probably because of the tinted back windows, and he thought maybe a larger motion would be more noticable :?:

· Registered
4 Posts
Got my E on 01/30/03 and didn't actually spot another on the road until 02/19/03! I was taking a road trip in a rural area and a beautiful orange one beeped as it passed. It's amazing the things that will thrill us. Then didn't see my second one on the road until yesterday, at the beach. This time only 5 miles from home! This one was the green (love that color too) and spent like 5 minutes comparing our element experience so far. I have just loved my Element from day one and it's going to be interesting to see how many are on the road in six months. I think we all better enjoy the novelty while it lasts.

· Registered
36 Posts
I took a road trip to new orleans to visit my family. I pulled up to my aunts house, only to see my cousin getting out of HIS brand new E. I had no idea he was buying one too! It was cool to see 2 E's sitting in front of a house.. one SOP and one blue...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.