Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm amazed! We just put a set of Michelin LTX M/S 2's on my wifes Jeep and boy are they nice. They are not cheap but her Jeep feels like a new car! Can't wait until I can afford to get them for the E. Just my .02

·
Registered
64 Posts
I put the LTX tires on my E last fall and they really worked good in the winter snow. I have rotated them 1 time with about 5,000 miles on them, no wear that I can see yet. My problem is this tire was designed for light truck use and the ride and harness has went up with the LTX tires. They are good on the freeway and ride smooth at any speed but in town on rough streets I have found new rattles that I didn't have before. They are just like running way to much air in your tires. I had installed them on a Jeep Grand Cherokee and liked them so good, that I bought them for the Element. I may do some looking and replace them with something softer for summer use. I am not knocking the tires they just make the element ride too hard and rough.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the feedback. I am still torn between the Michelin and the Nokians. I've got some time to decide. The Nokians will probably be even smoother from what I hear.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts