Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to get the Element EX 4WD in May. Just wondering what kind of pricing everyone was getting on these...And what dealerships are good.

Thanks,

Jim

·
Registered
49 Posts
I put $200 down on a GG E on March 1 at Duthler Honda in Grand Rapids. The dealer said it would be about 2 to 3 months to get a GG, but I could take home the Silver showroom one right away instead. I'm not in urgent need of a car so decided to wait for the color I wanted. 2.5 weeks later and the dealer says I'm next on the list and it should arrive 2nd week of April.

Not necessarily a great experience at the dealership; it's the only one in the Grand Rapids area. He wouldn't budge from MSRP and dealer is slow to call and doesn't even act like he wants to sell a car.

·
Registered
338 Posts
They did the same thing with me. Silver is abundant now, they called me twice and asked me to come in and they would make me a good deal on the Silver while I was waiting for my E.

I figure if I'm going to have it for 10 years, I better get the color I prefer.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, I printed out a list of the 5 dealers in my area and called them all, asking each what they could do as far as price goes. Got some good results, I'm down to $600 under MSRP now on the exact color I want and everything.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts