Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
1,620 Posts
I have spotted 3 E's in St. Louis.....I wish I had business cards to leave on their windshields to direct them to this site.

I have spotted a EBP (my E's twin) out in Chesterfield at Chesterfield Commons parked 4 spots away from my E.

Also spotted a NHB turning onto Olive by Chesterfield Mall.

Spotted a GG in two places....think it was the same one....at The Waterway off of Olive near Chesterfield Mall and then turning onto Chesterfield Pkwy.

I think I also spotted my E's twin (believe it was the same one) on Olive near Fee Fee.

We are a growing number here in St. Louis!!!!! Yeah!
Diane :)

· Registered
1,620 Posts
jmalik92-

That was you at the Waterway on Olive near 40??? I would have stopped and chatted but that was an AWFUL afternoon.....the waterway had just chipped the paint on my drivers side door and I was wicked POed because my E wasn't even two weeks old!

I agree that we must unite and cruise the city....imagine a picture of a whole bunch of E's by The Arch or Busch Stadium....talk about photo Op!

Peace Out!
Diane :)

· Registered
3 Posts
I purchased a blue 5 speed element last month and love it. I park it next to my lexus! I think I like it better. :lol:

Some things I like about the E:

The unusual shape
The quality of Honda
The handling
The acceleration-this is why I purchased the 5 speed (3 plus seconds faster 0-60)
The room-head, shoulder, back (My son is 6-8 and has plenty of room to spare...better than any SUV we looked at)
The weight of the vehicle.
The doors!

Some things I am not sure about yet or I think should be changed.

The ride could be a bit softer although it improves with added weight.
The basic element should at least include a radio, clock and air conditioning.

I paid $14,995 base price added air for $1,300 and an arm rest for $120

I purchased my vehicle at Fischer Honda in Boulder Colorado. Great Place!

Mason

· Registered
15 Posts
I am from Jefferson City, and I KNOW there are more of us here in this city (i see you around)..
I am a very proud new owner - and i dare any other Jefferson Citians to come forward.

I am also looking for the nearest meet.

· Registered
162 Posts
Hey! I'm here too! I live in Saint Louis, MO. We should all get together and have a fun run up the river road to Grafton or something like that. Anyone interested in getting this started. I'll help get it together.

· Registered
1,353 Posts
Twin Cities Minnesota! Let's get together for a Saturday breakfast at Perkin's in Roseville! I've seen MG clubs do that.

· Registered
3,445 Posts
See my PM, and repeat this post on the "Twin Cities" thread in the same category. Now that the snow is gone, there's probably only a small window of time before everyone heads north every weekend and nobody has any time to meet again until fall! We all gotta enjoy those six weeks of warm weather and "poor skiing" you know! :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.