Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought it might be worth a shot, since we are a fairly like minded group, to see if anyone has a Neptune Mighty Mite 2hp boat motor that could share a picture of the operation guide, assembly diagram and parts list and if possible some pics of the motor with the plastic bonnet removed. I got the motor for free and it almost runs and it seems that the throttle control is missing something. Any info will help.

Here is a pic of a Mighty Mite just like mine but a lot cleaner.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update: It lives!

After a six hour complete tear down, cleaning and reasembly the little 2hp motor runs pretty good. The carb was in pretty bad shape after 15+ years of storage without draining the fuel and it really could use replacing but I have no idea where to find one. The spark is strong and it sputters to life with one or two pulls of the recoil rope now. I filled the garage with blue Sea Foam smoke last night test running the little guy in a trash bin full of water lol.
Here are some pics. It cleaned up nice but it still looks 25 years old. Now I have to find a small Jon Boat or square stern canoe.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts