Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up Midwest E-owners. I have been doing a lot of searching on the site of ideas for my '03 AWD, GGM, EX I picked up back in October. Haven't posted a single thread until now, so I thought I would go traditional and let everyone see what I'm working with. So far, I love the E, and I've got to say, there are quite a few E's here on EOC that inspire me to lean towards a "Tuner" style Element but on the simple side...(advanE, Emelent, Hotbox, burn619 to name my favorites) So I just wanted to say hey and post a few pics of it semi-stock. I bought it off a guy from WI/IL border with a flip down DVD player (I never use), remote start, and a set of brand new Yokohama Geolander HT-S tires. So far and due to the lack of time and $ lately, I have transformed (DIY) the fogs yellow, side blinker mod, painted the upper grille trim black and Forever Black dyed the lower front bumper section. Which I have to say, I'm not pleased with. I want to go all black with the gray panels but I'm forced to take a different route with that process.

Living in the Milwaukee area I have seen quite a few E owners, and wondering how many frequent EOC. Feel free to drop me a line and let me know what your rollin in or just let me know what you think and possible ideas for me....Thanks everyone -J

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm in the Milwaukee area. Right now I am rocking the 16 inch blizzaks on black steelies. Hoping tomorrow to get the rims back on. I drive a Black EX-P AWD. Keep an eye out for me.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I don't have an E yet, but hope to sometime soon. I'm looking for an EX with a manual trans in just about any exterior color as long as it doesn't have the blue interior. If you know of one locally that I haven't seen here, on craigslist, autotrader or cars.com, please let me know!
Ours is for sale.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I like the rims, what kind are they? Size/specs? Care to part from them, if so what would the price be? I like the black with the red stripe on a NBP E, ties in with the tail lights and gives it a more sporty look than all black.

P.S. thanks for the complements :D

Kennedy - I found this but its not MT Craigslist Milwaukee

·
Registered
641 Posts
Hey there! I'm on the east side of Milwaukee. I've got a nbp 06 manual ex-p. I used to wave at other E owners in Milwaukee but when I got little success of returned waves I stopped. Definitely keep me updated on your projects. I'm always looking for a few myself.

·
Registered
27 Posts
what kind of price are you looking for? can you send more pics, maintenance history and a VIN?

we are asking $15,500, which will include the black rims and tires. We also have the stock wheels and tires and a set of blizzak snow tires on steelies. (we can work out a deal if you are interested.) I believe the milage has to be around 30k- its in storage now and my brother will back on the 19th and he will go check it out.

PM me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts