Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking if anyone or someone is up for MINI meets.?
At lest till the next big meet.
Maybe, another MOD meet or Photo OP meet.
Or, anything cool to get out of the house.
Me, I like long walks on the beach, holding hands, movies, and concerts plus, a hole lot more.:lol:
P.S. I am straight

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
i was out in middle America at the end of June and we did visit a baseball field surrounded by corn, so my first thought is:
build it and they will come.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Charger tickets go on sale this Friday at 10AM.
I know it is short notice, but, this could make for a good gathering for some of us memebers only jacket club.....

·
Registered
834 Posts
Cecil - ROC is doing the Silverwood Lake Meet this weekend Saturday the 18th, sounds like Fun!!! you should come over and Meet and Greet, BOYB and BSTS...oh! and no holding hands allowed :D :D

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
I am up for another mod meet but have to do it someplace cooler and in Aug. Working on shift right now. Ether somwhere at a beach like HB or in the mountains like... Here in Big Bear:D:D

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
both those location suggestions are good by me.

what do you have there up on the mountain?
we'd need something to serve as a destination.
we'd need a parking area that is fairly close to amenities.
and we'd probably need a purpose, you know, something to justify the trip.
we'd probably like a few other things, but that's more of an individual thing.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Dockweiler Beach is close to everything, I've enjoyed it the previous 10 times and would enjoy it again.
Was Miss Ellie volunteering to be there early and reserve all the good spots ?

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
We have a big lake and could park at one of the picnic and launch ramps as there is a lot of parking at the east ramp and I could even bring over the boat and take some for a lake cruse. I am also thinking about making a Big Bear weekend trip for who wants on Sept 25 through the 27th at Serrano campground witch is right on the lake and if we get some that want to do that we could also ask the ROC and CR-V club for a get together.:)

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I like these ideas alot.

Big Bear is good with me.
How many are up for the drive to BB?

Plus, Dockweiler Beach is great. More so with all the females that show very little Bikini. Great place with weather we have now.
Makes for a good meet many of us will enjoy.

I can bring ---Cups, Pop, Water, and Chips with Salsa.---- Plus my Camera.:D

·
Registered
834 Posts
I like these ideas alot.

Big Bear is good with me.
How many are up for the drive to BB?

Plus, Dockweiler Beach is great. More so with all the females that show very little Bikini. Great place with weather we have now.
Makes for a good meet many of us will enjoy.

I can bring ---Cups, Pop, Water, and Chips with Salsa.---- Plus my Camera.:D
BB in Sept sound Great!...Beaches??? what about Bolsa Chica Camp over night and a Bon Fire :cool: never had this experience for long time, I thought would be :cool: to do during summer times. :)

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
For anyone that wants do come to Big Bear how about AUG 8th? I will look around here for a good parking area along with the east boat ramp to do a little modding at the same time. There is a great place to have breakfast called Grizzley Manner and the hotcakes are about a foot round.:D ROC and CR-V also welcome. There is another place that I will check on is Capt John's fawn harbor and I do a little work there and we could possible park there and do some modding. He has a Ridgeline himself.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Dockweiler Beach! Fire Pit! likey that :D when? :)...like BB too for Aug 8th, Tent set ups or Group Cabin Friday night for the weekend, Breakfast always good, let me know.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Friday Night would work great as there is Serrano campground is right there and I could bring over the toybox or just rough it.:D Its $28.00 per night and there can be 2 cars per site but unlimited people and there is tent space.

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
Hmmm

I shall have my eye on this thread.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'd like to see if we can all do something this weekend?
It'll be here soon.
Big Bear in Sept. should be in the mid 80s, I know that would be perfect for all who show.
I am ready for a Beach overnight camp.
Fire ring at the beach,? Is that legal?

Now, the list of Element members who will show?:cool:

PRIOR8T.
Miss Ellie & Co.
Legioss
RdE_Rnr
slimerdogs

How many more out there on the fence, lets give it a go people?
Or, maybe some would rather just stay home with the A/C on?

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
I'd like to see if we can all do something this weekend?
It'll be here soon.
Big Bear in Sept. should be in the mid 80s, I know that would be perfect for all who show.
I am ready for a Beach overnight camp.
Fire ring at the beach,? Is that legal?

Now, the list of Element members who will show?:cool:

PRIOR8T.
Miss Ellie & Co.
Legioss
RdE_Rnr
slimerdogs

How many more out there on the fence, lets give it a go people?
Or, maybe some would rather just stay home with the A/C on?
Wait, I said my "EYE" would be on this thread, not my "Gas Pedal". Pick a date, pick an activity/location, THEN I will check my calendar.

So far, my vote would only be for some sort of modmeet to encourage me to finish some projects.

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
i live w/i easy walking distance to the beach, and we just had the OTL spectacle down here, w/ all its distractions, so a trip to the mountains is more appealing to me.
as to camping, well, i did that w/ the Boy Scouts and as an adult and as an adult w/ the Boy Scouts, and frankly, i'd rather sleep in my own bed. but i'm willing to get up fairly early and drive, even before breakfast. and i'm a big fan of breakfast.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Fire rings are legal as long as they have them on the beach. I am working weekends up to the date that I posted and finally have that weekend off. For those that want to come up on Friday eve I will check the camp ground for a empty site and for Breakfast we can go to the Grizzley Manner. Its well worth it.:D

·
Registered
834 Posts
I see 2 different things going on here but with the Heat Weather lately we should do the Beach Meet at Dockweiler on the 31st Jully witch is Friday then we can do the Bon Fire at night some Smoars :D :D and stay overnight then Breakfast in the morning. :) is overnight staying allowed at this Beach?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts