Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone...

I'm sure this has been discussed before and perhaps the very suggestions I leave here have been listed too. I'm a Ridgeline owner (happy) but I have a couple of pups that is making me think about getting an Element. Before I go and do something drastic there are a few things I'd like to see in an Element prior.

In no particular order...

• Slightly wider and longer interior. Perhaps as little as 6 inches wide and another foot longer.
  • In-floor storage similar to the Odyssey. Not a lot of storage capability in the Element as it is now. I adore the in-bed trunk on the Ridgeline.
  • A less boxy exterior. I like the '08 look over the '09/'10.
  • Reduced road noise. The Ridgeline is very quiet on the road.
  • Keep the 'washable' interior floor.
  • Offer leather seating.
Thanks for reading.

~Steve

·
Registered
5 Posts
To help you with your wishes
#1 -Maybe consider the Pilot
#2 -Look under the spare tire cover, still not enough, take out the spare and pay for AAA.
#3 -I'm pretty sure the difference in model year exterior is limited to front fenders forward, so...
#4 -Aftermarket sound deadening is very much available.
#5 -I have not looked in the '09+ your bet is as good as mine about the interior.
#6 -Aftermarket again for the seat covers.

good luck with your decision.

-Marty

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Ditto. We have an E and a Pilot and that's the first thing that came to mind when I read your post. Shamefully, a Ford Flex was right behind it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
To help you with your wishes
#1 -Maybe consider the Pilot
#2 -Look under the spare tire cover, still not enough, take out the spare and pay for AAA.
#3 -I'm pretty sure the difference in model year exterior is limited to front fenders forward, so...
#4 -Aftermarket sound deadening is very much available.
#5 -I have not looked in the '09+ your bet is as good as mine about the interior.
#6 -Aftermarket again for the seat covers.

good luck with your decision.

-Marty
Wow, friendly board. Thanks for all the fantastic advice.

~S

1 - 5 of 5 Posts