Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some miniature elements are finally being made. I found a "choro-q" element made by takara at www.hlj.com. They are only 350 yen which is about $3 USD. This website is based in Tokyo but they are very reliable and i have used them before. The only caveat to ordering with them is order size - to get the best advantage of the yen to dollar ratio you must put in a reasonable size order to overcome shipping costs. The only color being offered right now is SOP. However, when mine arrive, one will be magically transformed into EBP. If you would like to see what they look like, send me an email and i will send you a picture of one.[/img]

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I wanna see!!! When do you expect yours??? How many did you order???? Did you happen to order an extra one??? My 3 year old nephew is a car fanatic and loves "Auntie Di's truck".....I would pay top $$$$ to put a smile on my nephew's cute lil' face.

I found them on the site, no pic, and it also says currently not available....humph!

How many did you have to order tomake it cost effective??? Maybe I will order a bunch, give them to all 4 of my nephews and then sell the rest on EBay!

·
Registered
106 Posts
well it's about damn time!! I was just in Toysrus this afternoon wandering through the car section telling my buddy that someone needs to make an Element. I love getting paid to go to Toysrus to buy and look at stuff.....

anyway, lon77 can you post a picture? or is the photo not out there in cyberspace?

·
Registered
159 Posts
This is not exactly on topic regarding miniature Es but has anyone seen the postage stamps which are devoted to antique vehicles? I purchased a roll of 100 stamps back in March. Just really noticed this week that they have pictures of antique cars on them. One of the cars looks like a SOP Element. The resemblance is amazing. Don't know what vehicle it happens to be but I think Honda stole the E design from that vehicle, right down to the look of the composite fender panels and the square body. I don't know if these stamps are still available but you SOP owners might want to check at the post office. You will be amazed by that stamp.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay I'm going to try this picture posting thing. If it doesn't work send me a PM email and I'll get you the picture.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Ion77,

I'd love to get one of those for my daughter! Our salesman had a similar one, but not as detailed, that the dealership had been given by Honda as a promotional thing, but it was kind of broken up from being used and abused. If you have another one, I'd gladly buy one, especially since we have an SOP!

·
Registered
540 Posts
:::::Hellcat falls over and dies from Extreme Cuteness:::

I'd love to have one. But one must order in bulk? That was the gist? Hmmm.

BTW, totally OT but also terribly cute- Hellcat has a new baby kitten. I adopted her after she was abandoned at my parents' condo complex. Her name is Kate. She's all black with magical green eyes and wild wicked ways!

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
OMG.....that is just about the cutest thing I have seen! I think I will place an order....to save on high shipping costs if anyone wants one let me know I will add them to my order and then ship them to you when I get them....that should save us a bit of $$$$.

Off Topic: Kim....congrats on new kitten!!! I love them at that age *pout* I want a kitten :cry: :cry:

Katie Kitten....too cute for words....need to see pics...email me!

·
Registered
504 Posts
[quote:6c27252ba0="StLouisPenguin"]OMG.....that is just about the cutest thing I have seen! I think I will place an order....to save on high shipping costs if anyone wants one let me know I will add them to my order and then ship them to you when I get them....that should save us a bit of $$$$.

Off Topic: Kim....congrats on new kitten!!! I love them at that age *pout* I want a kitten :cry: :cry:

Katie Kitten....too cute for words....need to see pics...email me![/quote:6c27252ba0]

STLouisPenguin - I was just thinking of the same idea! Since you beat me to it, could you get me a couple of those, if you don't mind? If you would like me to pay in advance, PM me.
- - Slowhand

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
No need topay in advance, lon said that you can only pre-order, so I will do just that, and when they come in I'll let everyone know!

·
Registered
129 Posts
StLouisPenguin said:
OMG.....that is just about the cutest thing I have seen! I think I will place an order....to save on high shipping costs if anyone wants one let me know I will add them to my order and then ship them to you when I get them....that should save us a bit of $$$$.
Put me down for two.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I want to get in on this too! I want 2 of them. I just love the fact they are orange, just like mine. Let me know when you are going to order and count me in.

LittleDogBox
Arlington, Va.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Okay I have been trying to place an order for the last three days....ARG!!!! I finally emailed the webmaster in hopes of getting past the error message that I keep on encountering. As soon as I get all the details and place the order I will let everyone know the 411.

Also I am not sure of the dimensions, perhaps lon knows, but they do not say what scale the Element is on the website. Also, the only color they are available in is the SOP,but ya know what I already bought the EBP touch-up paint from H and A.....I think I can make mine an EBP!

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I will ship to Canada....hect may even do a North American Road Trip to hand deliever them all! (just kidding....but that would be fun!)

Like I said earlier....I will post details as soon as I get a response from the company!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Here's the color and dimension info. So far they are only available in SOP, but can be repainted to match your E. These litle cars are pretty small - about 1.25" to 1.5" long. Not very big but have a lot of detail. They also have a really neat "pull back motor". Pull them back only a few inches but they will go 20 - 30 feet easily on a hard surface. You can also put a quarter in the slot on the back and they will pop a wheelie.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
SWEET!!!!! They are penny racers!!!!! Rock On!

* still no progress on placing my internet order, but as soon as I am able to I will be ordering 36 (keeping at least 6 for myself and my nephews!)

·
Registered
50 Posts
I would love to get a couple of these bad boys too. Please order a couple of extras for me and I will gladly pay you for them.

:p

1 - 20 of 93 Posts