Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me, the better half, zakk and heather will be attending the fiasco in pennsylvania. ... if that is ok with the upper echelon of the elemental secret service. i will bring bail money.

·
Registered
603 Posts
That's ok with me. But you will need to get approval from the misfit orginals!!!!!!!!

Do you have a spot yet, according to my chart we still have spot 69 open, or are you going to be hooking up with someone to share.

Glad you are coming. Should be lots of fun.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah we will be taking site 69.

this is part pleasure, and part business as i have warrants for gaily, tool and the vance gang. i will be serving those warrants at a time convenient to me. once served i will confiscate their gear, booze and food. all remaining epole will split the proceeds.

;)

it's all fun and games until someone gets busted after quiet time.

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Nice !! Wow Rob. It will be good to see you !

Dom

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
well I never :shock:

better watch out for Patti cos I'm bring her beer & your not gonna get it :razz:

·
Registered
603 Posts
You can have everything except the beer. Leave my beer alone.

Do you need to deputize anyone????????????? to assist you. Those Vances can be quite the gang. They are the Bonnie & Clyde of Canada.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
glad I was left out of this ......cant wait to see you and your family again

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Your welcome to try...lol
And it would be great seeing ya'll again!

Better make sure those are International warrants....I understand it's a little hard to get those things to stick to non citizens...lol
Or you could sponsor us, we can become citizens, and then you can have a go...

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey vance peoples... any beer requests from this side of the border. beer without borders i say.

ps - is there anything we can, should get?
is this a chip in to cover expenses??

just lemmie know.

thursday i will show up, and sleep under the trees... meredith will follow with the littles and gear. i work til 0800 that day. off the whole week after.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
thursday i will show up, and sleep under the trees... meredith will follow with the littles and gear. i work til 0800 that day. off the whole week after.
considering your business part of the trip do you think it's safe for you to sleep under the trees. :razz:

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
one eye always open, and hand my tool. :shock:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
hey vance peoples... any beer requests from this side of the border. beer without borders i say.

just lemmie know.

I'll trust you to surprise us...lol you usually do

Check out the main thread...Patty's picking up the staples, and we're all chipping in...

Elaine and I are off until Tuesday, so probably staying overnight Sunday...

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
one eye always open, and hand my tool. :shock:
good god you post this knowing I am going to be there ?
you have been out in the sun too long.....

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
well that was my thought too but glad Tim said it.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hah.
that's great, i didn't even think of Ant in that statement. yeah, hand on my Tool. that's how we roll. don't tell meredith. k.

this is gonna be a scary meet.

any festivities planned?

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Zombies and flamingos you know the usual

·
Registered
603 Posts
I bought the paper, plastic, cups(hot & cold), napkins. There is a $5.00 fee to cover cost. I would bring what you plan on eating. There will probably be a pot luck on Saturday.

I plan on getting ketchup, relish, mustard.

There are no festivities planned, there is a lot to do in the area. Some are going to the Curtiss Air Museum and than some wine tasting in NY. Has been talk of going to the corning glass museum.

Plus we need to see the grand canyon of PA.

On saturday there is a classic car show in downtown Wellsboro.

There is a scenic route that goes along the grand canyon. Plus there is an old rail bed that has been converted to walking and bike path.

Dominic is planning on bringing his fly rod. There is a stream along campground.

It's laid back so you can join in or just hang out.

just lemmie know.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Im pleading the 5th on all of this lol...... all i know i will be putting a lock on my tent and sleeping with one eye open lol

1 - 20 of 37 Posts