Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Helloooo everyone, are you out there??? Well it's been a while and once the weather starts to warm up (and we get over other losses that have happened this winter:-() it'd be really great to plan something. So let's do that. Capiche?

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
I'll vouch for you (though that may get you blacklisted for life;-))

Of course you're welcome to join in.

Now we just gotta figure out what activities would be the most interest grabbing and when the weather will permit it.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Me too!

/subscribe

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What does May look like for everyone? The Summit Brewing Company has a few tours in May.. could visit a cool new restaurant.. or if you prefer later into the summer there is always Valley Fair... I'm not sure if you guys would be up for that.... :roll:

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
We would journey down for some Valley Fair but Janet doesn't think we need to drive both Elements to the cities. :? What's the point of having two E's then?:twisted:

·
Registered
68 Posts
I vote for the Summit Tour!

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
And you said I don't get out much?

I'll head there too... gotta pick up some stuff...

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Are you sure that's not just from having to live in Rochester?:roll:
Whatever we meet for, let's go for it soon!

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
What does May look like for everyone? The Summit Brewing Company has a few tours in May.. could visit a cool new restaurant.. or if you prefer later into the summer there is always Valley Fair... I'm not sure if you guys would be up for that.... :roll:
I like the Summit Brewing idea!

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
We like the Summit tour idea as well. We'd also entertain (or suggest) a return to the Harbor View Cafe in Pepin, Wisconsin. Remember that one Element Art? We won't be back from Belize until May first, but perhaps the morel mushrooms might still be in season and on their menu...:chef:

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
mmmmm, beer. I hear that Flat Earth has more generous after-tour tastings than Summit does. (apparently they tap a few kegs, when they're gone they ask you to leave).

I saw kmacafee's Ecamper at the Midway Menards today. Looks great we should invite him, I want to check out that loft.

May is pretty busy, but I'll make it if I can. I know I'm out of town May13-17, May28-June3 and June14-24
-kg

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
1 - 20 of 63 Posts