Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about having a mod meet and get together at the end of the month, Jan 30 -31. Would anybody like to do this and if so where and what day?? We haven't had one in awhile.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Weather permitting I would say Saturday but will see what other think as to when and where.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You have a place in mind?? I am thinking more centralised for everyone but that would work. I was thinking about another Huntington Beach meet again and then having a bonfire evening.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The weather is not looking too good that week and if it is good I will be out at Quartsite Az.

·
Registered
160 Posts
if you do it at the end of the month ill be up in mammoth =(

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The way the weather is looking maybe we should do it at a later weekend date. I have most of Feb weekends off so will play it by the weather and then plan on a good meet. I still like the beach area unless there is some other place that others would like to go. Not up here as its too cold...:grin:

·
Registered
834 Posts
:shock: Month of February isn't really ideal Beach season, but then you can appreciate that better than BB temperature :grin: , perhaps Miguel's Tint Shop in Pomona, like last year, just let me know, I'll help you set it up. ;-)

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey that will work. See if you can do that and pick a day for it. Getting the house ready for the killer snows this week.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts