2) Garmin GPS on ProClip mount----check

3) Painted dash pieces-----coming

4) Fog Light Kit----coming

5) Nerf Bars----coming

Attachments

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
here are the removal procedures for your interior panels you talked about wanting to paint. Sorry it took so long to get them to you, been busy this weekend.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
here are the removal procedures for your interior panels you talked about wanting to paint. Sorry it took so long to get them to you, been busy this weekend.
This should be in the FAQ section - this is da bomb, I'll be using this guidence to do mine, now, just need to get the trim piece removal kit

·
Registered
1,859 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
how do you actually order stuff from the installbay? I never see an order form or anything to buy the stuff, or prices.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
how do you actually order stuff from the installbay? I never see an order form or anything to buy the stuff, or prices.
I always order from my distributor, have never ordered direct from The Install Bay.

·
Registered
12 Posts
The insanity has begun.....

1) Audiovox DVD player----check

2) Garmin GPS on ProClip mount----check

3) Painted dash pieces-----coming

4) Fog Light Kit----coming

5) Nerf Bars----coming

Re: Garmin GPS ProClip. I like the way that looks. Could you share additional information on the item purchased and installation? I tried their website but could not find a model specific mount for a Garmin GPS that would fit the E.

Thanks in advance, and keep on modding.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Re: Garmin GPS ProClip. I like the way that looks. Could you share additional information on the item purchased and installation? I tried their website but could not find a model specific mount for a Garmin GPS that would fit the E.
Ever heard of Google? Put garmin proclip in the search box.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
they are probably interested in the exact one that was used maybe due to the look or style of the bracket. i understand the "search" or "google" comments on some things on here but jeez.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts