Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have had my 07 ele sc for about a year and it's time to start making her my own. I am having alot of trouble finding aftermarket parts for her. I want to put a body kit , 3 inch drop and 22's. I would also like to make her fast and here's the problem who sells parts for her like chips , and so on?

Thanks

·
Mod-erator
4,573 Posts
no body kit

tein or ksports for that low a drop

22's need to do your homework for fitment

No aftermarket kits for speed....custom made is it :D

Welcome to the club

·
Registered
207 Posts
chip wont help. intake and exhaust from injen you can get off the shelf. custom turbo kit. RBB intake manifold, pulleys, lightenflywheel, tsx headers. SC already has bodykit. Welcome aboard, looking forward to seeing what you do.

·
1,049 Posts

You don't want the Teins he has now. You want to wait a little bit and buy the KSports that are being custom made for us as we speak.

They will be better quality and adjustability than the Teins.

Although if you are looking to lower on the cheap, I am sure Dance is going to be selling his set of Teins in the very near future. :) I will let him tell you about that.

BTW, click on my signature and look at my Element. I have Eibach lowering springs at the moment on stock struts. I CAN'T WAIT for my KSports!!!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Its hard to find stuff for the SC, just keep searching. There is a lot of diy mods. Also, im another eocer eager for his KSports, not too much longer.

·
Mod-erator
4,573 Posts
Right now I have a local buyer for the teins...but if he doesn't take them I'll be posting them up once the ksports arrive.

I'll try to give you a heads up if I post :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey dancetiludrop, question for you. Are ksports coil overs that much better than teins? and ehat is the cost difference, if I may impose by asking. Thanks man, I';m new around here and haven't done much next to anything to my E, but I wanna research, prioritize, then do it up!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts