Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey E people. I am bringing my new to me, 03 SOP in for some minor adjusting tomorrow. This is all, I hope, new buyer warranty type stuff. Clunk in rear, sounds like the Hatch is knocking. Pulls to the Left. Rattle under car, below driversside rear seat. Idles at 1000 when warm. Just looking to see if anyone has been there, good or bad.

So far I am extremely happy with my SOP, and my older brother is apparently as happy, because NOW I have to find one for him. :)

Thanx for the space. 1mental03 enjoying the ride.

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Another member from the land of the bark eaters!

Explanation for those In other regions :
The name "Adirondacks" is an Anglicized version of the Mohawk ratirontaks, meaning "they eat trees", a derogatory name which the Mohawk historically applied to neighboring Algonquian-speaking tribes; when food was scarce, the Algonquians would eat the buds and bark of trees. [8]
The word carries stress on the third syllable: [ədɪˈɾɔndəks]. A common nickname for the area is "Dacks" or "Dax". Also see the (Blue Line)

Welcome!

I hope you have good luck finding a second E.

Dom

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
wyldmoonwoman bought her E there she loves them.

Will be trying them soon for my oil change.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mohawk Honda visited

Well like I originally posted, brought the E in for some used car warranty stuff, noises, clunks. Well they 4wheel aligned it, still pulls left. Hatch area still makes a clunk noise, . Overall happy with their communications, but after my Phonecall with them, on Monday,, we shall see.

Has anyone else had any issues with their E pulling L or R?, or th emysterious clunk in the rear?

Shawn

1 - 6 of 6 Posts