Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been thinking of having monthly meets for quite sometime now. Maybe 3 or 2 times a month in different locations due to how many of us here are spread out all over the bay or we could even have a fixed day for it. Ideas, comments, your two cents would be grateful. Let me know.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hey dood! I'd be down for a once a month thing....Sunday afternoon gig anyone? That way we can keep our secret mod projects in the Nor Cal group before revealing them to the world 8).....and I forgot to mention that I can help with led mods if anyone wants :)

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Hey dood! I'd be down for a once a month thing....Sunday afternoon gig anyone? That way we can keep our secret mod projects in the Nor Cal group before revealing them to the world 8).....and I forgot to mention that I can help with led mods if anyone wants :)
-----------------:lol:----------:lol:----------:lol:----------:lol:----------:lol:----------:lol:----------:lol:-----------------
NICE...!!! Good lookin' out Big D...!!! I'm sure you'll get A LOT of requests... Well, then again, maybe not... These guys are pretty self-sufficient and are more "hands-on" then most... LOL!!!

LBD

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hay whats up BIG D. Lets get a time and place for a meet. Come on people lets get going on this. WE can meet at treasure island. Great place to have a meet. Their is alot of space and a place to bbq and right next to the water fishing for lbd.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Hay whats up BIG D. Lets get a time and place for a meet. Come on people lets get going on this. WE can meet at treasure island. Great place to have a meet. Their is alot of space and a place to bbq and right next to the water fishing for lbd.
Wuhahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa... LMELBO...!!!

Thanks jt5... Good looking out Brutha...!!!

How about Saturday or Sunday, end of the month...? 27th or 28th...? It'll give folks time to sort of plan it... Yes...?

LBD

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Last Sat/Sun works. Sat is better. I work Sun till 430pm.
but late afternoon is always good for me.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Last Sat/Sun works. Sat is better. I work Sun till 430pm.
but late afternoon is always good for me.
if we have it on sat I prefer afterrnoon or sunday anytime. :evil:
Okay... Will Saturday afternoon be okay with you jt5...? I'm thinking we meet up starting at 1:00 pm to take advantage of the warmth of the day... We are Bay-side so it'll be a bit chilly anyways...

LBD

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok! Let's try this out....

When:
Saturday, March 27th,2010

Time:
1:00 PM

Since there's a spot to "Q" I'll bring a little something.

Let's get this MEET CRACKIN'..

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
E707...

It's about time you showed back up...! I guess that means I'm in too... LMELBO!!!

LBD

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
i'm dwn man.

·
Registered
194 Posts
man that really sucks....i have to work all day on sunday :-( I don't get off untill 6pm. I'll see if i can sneak away for an hour on my lunch break unless people are down for a Sunday meet.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Big D.. check the date. Its on Saturday.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
yea, I think he works sat.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Meet update...

Ok! Let's try this out....

When:
Sunday, March 28th,2010

Time:
1:00 PM

Since there's a spot to "Q" I'll bring a little something.

Let's get this MEET CRACKIN'..
Since most folks have opted for Sunday and Rymo926 was able to move his work to earlier on Sunday, we're trying to accommodate more folks so that we can get more than the "regulars" to show...

Hope to see more of you there... We could still do a mini-meet on Saturday for those that are interested... I'm always ready and willing to meet folks (lunch even!) so if anyone would like to set up something in the East Bay (Rolie, Tristan, Bill, Dave...?) Let me know...

LBD

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm down for sunday, Now no one can say I can't make it I will get their early to get the bbq spot. See ya

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I'm down for sunday, Now no one can say I can't make it I will get their early to get the bbq spot. See ya
LMELBO!!! You always come through ANY ways Bro...! See ya out there...!!!

LBD

1 - 20 of 173 Posts