Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Yes! Dog friendly emblems without having to spend $900 for the package. Now I have to make a list for maintenance items to save on shipping. Will be ordering mine tonight. Thanks Trevor.

·
Registered
730 Posts
How long will these items be available broken up like this?

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Everything from Honda indicates it should be for awhile, but they do have a history of ending things on us without notice. So I can't guarantee it will be a long time.

Trevor

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Does anybody know if the dog friendly rear floor mat fits th SC model?
Sorry, Plumbskot... According to the notes, it fits the EX and the LX... It was designed to go around the EX's subwoofer...

:eoc:
-L B D

·
12,178 Posts
Does anybody know if the dog friendly rear floor mat fits th SC model?
Sorry, Plumbskot... According to the notes, it fits the EX and the LX... It was designed to go around the EX's subwoofer...

The rear mat would fit (might not be a perfect fit). Since they are sold as a set of front and rear the front mat would be useless to an SC owner.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I loved the bone mats since day one !!!!!!! Trevor , I have a 05 EX AWD , how bad would it fit ? Are they thinner then the original all weather mats ? There goes my b-day present .........

RUBY

Does this mean , I gotta get a dog too ? Mrs . Ruby , gonna be mad ...... real mad .........

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I loved the bone mats since day one !!!!!!! Trevor , I have a 05 EX AWD , how bad would it fit ? Are they thinner then the original all weather mats ? There goes my b-day present .........

RUBY

Does this mean , I gotta get a dog too ? Mrs . Ruby , gonna be mad ...... real mad .........
They are a different material from the earlier mats so even though they are a bit lighter and thinner I think they are at least as durable if not more than the earlier ones.

Here's the regular 2005 mats on top of the dog bone ones:

and the dog bone ones on top:

Unfortunately we don't have an Element from the right years here to test fit them in.

Trevor
http://www.HandA-Accessories.com/element.html

·
Registered
23 Posts
The rear mat would fit (might not be a perfect fit). Since they are sold as a set of front and rear the front mat would be useless to an SC owner.
I wouldn't say it's useless to the SC owner. I would just cut the front mat into two pieces. The one thing I don't like about the SC is the carpet floors, I wanna cover them.

·
Registered
847 Posts
On the mats, I was wondering if the rear mat was shaped differently on the '09+? Don't those models have a different shaped console (for the ice chest on the EX) that protrudes a little further into the back seat area than the 08 or earlier models?

That's my one hang up on not ordering them for my 08. I don't want an open square where the rear mat doesn't line up w/my console. :-(

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Will the dog mats not fit 2004 Elements ?

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
I got a mailing from Honda saying the parts of the package were now available separately, and directed me to the Honda eStore.

When I got there, first no dog package was listed for the 2004 I own, second, when I entered a 2009 dummy vehicle, only the +1000 complete package is listed.

You'd think that with me being one of the earlier and regular users of Honda Ownerlink, and my 2004 being listed by VIN, that their advertising agency/eStore world know what they have listed for my vehicle, and, more importantly, agree to have what they promote available as described.

Yeah, I know that various dealers will sell the individual parts separately, but that's not the point. Honda has no business having an eStore if they can't, or won't, keep it updated to match their advertising.

Along the same lines, the only reason I use Ownerlink is to keep a log of the work I do. The "Recommended Service Dealer" keeps changing, never matches the one who I bought my E from, buy parts from, and who does the service work I can't handle myself. The "Service Schedule" is totally lame. I should be able to input my mileage and location, and have it calculate if the Normal or Severe Schedule applies, and what maintenance work is due. If Honda engineers aren't up to doing that, then the schedules they list are BS; the oil minder in the newer models can't be much better.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts