Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know you;ve all seen a tone of LED mods on these forums...but i'm new here and I thought I'd share what I've done so far with my car....i've only had her for about 2 1/2 weeks :)

LED dome lights with custom boards:

LED map lights:

Red LED interior kit:

Custom LED mod for window switch and heating controll unit...I hate that nasty lime green color....so i opened up the circuit boards and did away with the ugly greenish lights...hyper white now baby!!!!!! I havn't done the cruise controll button yet, but i'll throw the picture in (last pic) anyways so you can see the difference:

Look at this one in comparison.....ewwwwwwwwwwww :-(

Also threw in a set of 8k HIDs:

I do custom LED work...if anyone is interested...pm me.

·
Premium Member
2007 Element EX TRP
2,527 Posts
Show off!! :lol::lol::lol:

Looks great!! :razz::razz:

·
Registered
145 Posts
On my 09 I replaced the dome lights with daylight white LEDs and (if I turn them on) they are much brighter than the originals. Also replaced the map lights with blue LEDs. Most amazing look to the insides to see it glowing in blue when I open the doors.

I used SuperbrightLeds
Cool White 3022-CWHP2
Blue 3022-BHP2

Love the red from the OP on the floors. Might try using blue for me someday. Color adds so much to the overall look of things.

So... OP... How about some part numbers for what you used please???

·
Registered
67 Posts
Like the ones by the pedals very much. Good job.

·
Registered
478 Posts
gawd..i really gotta do this mod for my center console..only the center cold and hot dial lights up..the other 2 in the mid dont light up at all...

anyone wanna help me out i got you lunch !!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The bulbs are at the back of the climate controll unit....there are three little white plastic thingies that come out when you turn them counterclockwise. Just unwind the wires around the white plastive piece and add an led.. at the tip...you will have to add a resister as well...i'll try to post some pics as soon as I do my navi screen :)

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
D......

GOOD STUFF man...!!! Still waiting on the rest of the pics...!

LBD

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Damn! I must have forgotten about this thread....anyways i did end up putting in the Navi....I also ended up changing the LEDs on the climate controll to blue because the white was a bit bland for me....anyways...I have some pix up on this thread: http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61987
Bad pics....they were taken on my cell phone :|

1 - 10 of 10 Posts